I think this guy likes me?

Im only asking this question because im always itching with curiousity.. So there's this guy in my class and he's in my group. One day after class, my teacher was explaining something about the work and we kept exchanging glances.. I don't know mainly because i was looking at him the whole time, then at school i sometimes would catch him looking at me. There was this one day when we had a test in class and we sat face to face and I was wearing my rolex gold everrose watch and i stupidly put my arm on the table he saw it and he asked me if he could look at it and i let him, then i told him the stupidest thing ever i said "thanks" without complimenting him back. I saw him and his friend in church the other day and he caught me looking at him twice. Then today, he was walking in the hallway with his friends and i noticed him looking in my direction while he was approaching me but he wasn't looking directly at me but i for sure knew that he noticed me. It's weird to say that i like him now, i think about him everyday and im always excited to go to school because he's there.. So does he like me or nah?

What Guys Said 1

• Your answer can found by asking him to hang out.

What Girls Said 2

• We really don't know anymore more than you do. There isn't enough information.

You're just going to have to take the risk and flirt with him yourself.

• The amount of times I see this type of question on GaG *sighs*.
    OP, us peeps on the internet cannot determine whether a guy likes you or not based off of *one* social interaction and a few looks, the best way to work it out is to just talk to him about it.