Sent an angry text to him and regretting it?

So I've been hooking up with this guy for about 5 months and we both made it clear that this is all we want from the relationship. Deep down I know a real relationship would never work with him because of some differences but I enjoy spending time with him.
Lately I have felt somewhat neglected by him and I sent a text kinda calling him out on his change in attitude. He didn't respond.
The thing is though when I really think about it I don't think his attitude changed. Rather I think I am being more sensitive because I am starting to catch feelings more than a hook up.
I realize now this was ridiculous of me to do so I want to apologize and make the situation light again but am unsure of how to do so.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Unfortunately I doubt things will return back to the way they were before. My suggestion to you is to come clean about your feelings and let him know where your head's at. This is that point where you have to decide whether or not you're willing to sacrifice your feelings in order to try and keep him in whatever capacity you have him, or if you move on to find someone who wants the same things you do. Either way, in these types of deals you have to be honest with yourself about what you want. If this guy isn't going to give it to you, let it go. If you want to apologize you can, just make sure you have your points straight. Like "Hey, I wanted to apologize for the outburst before. I realized that it probably happened because ________. However I gave it some thought and I want us to stay just what we had before, so if you're cool with that, I'd love to see you again. If not, I understand." and leave it at that. Or if you want to end it, first sentence and then "it'll be hard for me to be okay with keeping things the way they were before, so I wanted to say sorry for getting upset at you, but I think this has to be the end of us. Thanks for understanding"

• No, hook up with someone new.

• You need to accept that this man does not want you the way that you want him and that he is not interested in experiencing what you want from him. At this point, you are not going to experience anything greater from him besides being used as a 24 hour sexual ATM where he can just make unlimited withdrawals. I'm not going to advise you how to apologize and step back into the cycle of ultimate disappointment where you get sexual satisfaction but zero emotional satisfaction. But I will say this...

He is not obligated to make sure you don't feel neglected. That is what boyfriends do. You cannot expect him to behave like a boyfriend and treat you the way a boyfriend would. By agreeing to simply use each other for sex, you agreed to miss out on the delightful treatment and privileges you would receive as a significant other, not just a f*ck buddy. You don't have any legitimate place or right to call him out on his attitude change. You deserve a better life experience than this.

I think you meant ''unlimited deposits''. Your comment was raw truth, couldn't have put it better myself.

@Truthatanycost No, I meant unlimited withdrawals because he is taking from her; her sexual gifts, her feminine energy, her sexual creativity, her passion. He is removing things from her that he can't just place back in with it's original form.

Thank you for the compliment.