Why is my F-buddy all of a sudden acting like this? Guys please help?

We've been messing around for about a year now and he made it clear that he doesn't want a relationship because he doesn't want to lose his freedom. In the past I would always send him nudes or tell him dirty stuff I wanted to do to him and he loved it. But now all of a sudden he isn't into it anymore, as a matter of fact he has been wanting me to come spend the night with him no sex involved just to come sleep with him. About a week ago he told me that he really respected me and we were talking really good. A few days ago I sent him some nudes and it got him upset. Isn't that weird? That's the first time he ever got upset about it. in the past he loved it! And now for the past 3 days he has been completely ignoring me. Why? What did I do wrong? How can I fix this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Something is up. Every guy I know LOVES getting nudes from girls they're into. How long has he been "free"? Maybe he's getting tired of being "alone" and caught some feelings for you. I think you should just ask him what's up. Find out why the new weird/awkward behavior and be open minded about the answer. Good luck, hope the answer is what you wanted to hear.

If this is the case I don't think he should be upset about me still being on the F buddy level correct? Because he made it clear from before he didn't want a relationship. So I was just acting accordingly, I do want to be with him but I also don't want to push him to do anything that he doesn't want to do. It's hard to get him to communicate with me sometimes and I know he had a really bad relationship in the past. I feel like I fucked up real bad by sending him those nudes and now he doesn't respect me anymore. Should I just give him space?

I'd ask to talk first. Offer him space if he wants it but let him know you're confused about recent events. Maybe it's because of all the BS I've encountered in my life but I prefer direct communication these days. Don't hint, just say what you're thinking (unless common sense dictates a gentle approach). Based on what I've read, maybe he got the feeling you ONLY wanted to be with him as FWB's. I doubt the pics are what got to him. Kudos by the way! Girls I've known seem to give up on the 'spice' (nudes, etc) after a while. It sucks when you have to ask/beg and especially when you get shot down afterwards!

What Guys Said 2

• You did nothing wrong. There's something going on here you don't know. I'd tell him you'll come over. Then you can talk to him and get some clarity.

• memecrunch.com/.../image.png

I think he is getting tired of just being the fuck buddy.

What Girls Said 1

• Just go talk to him, spend the night. And ask yourself how you feel about him