How do you stop feelings from developing on a friend?

Well, a few weeks ago I tried getting over a crush of 4 years and it kind of worked, but some of it still remains, but I can feel them morphing to one of my friends, but I don't think she likes me, and here's why: -

So when I was trying to get over my crush I asked her for advice and she wanted to know if I liked her my crush. I told her "yes", and she gave me the advice. I figured nothing was wrong with telling her, because she made it very clear we were just friends, she said it and then she mentioned she had a crush on a senior (who's gone now). Well I got back to school and she ignored me for the whole day and I thought nothing of it. Well, she did it for like a few days more and I noticed it. So I decided to ignore her, and I guess she noticed it too but she only says "Hi" to me, but then she calls me an a** in a joking way, which I never got. Thing is now I'm developing a crush on her and I want it to stop before I end up going through the cycle again. How do I stop them from developing?

What Girls Said 1

• Avoid seeing her for a while.

What Guys Said 1

• Go on a solo vacation for a while