Girls, what would it take for you to date or fool around with a married man?

For the sake of this question lets assume his wife had cheated/left him before and he felt trapped in the relationship now. He's not happy but it would essentially ruin his life to leave and be single again. (Kids/custody, finances, etc.)

2mo To clarify a friend, yes a FRIEND, is going through something similar and I was just curious. Figured since I'm on the site I'd ask. And don't pretend there aren't women out there who would ruin a guy either! I've seen it happen over and over and over... good guys and bad.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• So... I know this irresistibly hot man. He's very happily married, and he LOVES his wife (... the little spoiled bitch).

... And I fuck the everloving shit out of this beautiful man, whenever I get him alone. I'll pull him into closets, I'll pull the car into a poled-off spot in a parking garage and play "let's fog up the windows" with him, I'll fuck him in his wife's bed, he'll fuck me in my bed. We'll even fuck in bathrooms and dressing rooms, if that's the only chance we get.

I don't EVER take my wedding bands off to fuck this gorgeous man. Why would I? I can't help myself, I'm such a slut for him. Anytime anywhere anyway you want it boy... and then I go through the rest of my day, smelling like him EVERYWHERE. All over me... and inside me. I so desperately wish he could fuck another baby into me, and make me big and pregnant for him, but, it's probably too late for that.
    I'll come home, and kiss my kids with the same lips that have been ALL over this beautiful married man. I have no shame. I'm a married slut.

__

Oh, did I forget to mention I'm married... to him?

<3

What Girls Said 10

• That's an interesting way of putting it. Sounds like his life is already ruined. Personally I would never get involved with a married man. If I did fall for one he would have to get a divorce first and just deal with the consequences. Honestly, he would loose more in a divorce if he fooled around with another woman before making the decision. Most judges are sympathetic to the party that was cheated on.

Speaking from personal experience, being free of a trapped marriage is well worth dealing with custody arrangements and financial hardships.

• Girls, what would it take for you to date or fool around with a married man?
    Nothing as to me it shows a severely deep and extensive lack of character in a dude for him to do that. I'm not going to date/fuck with any dude I see as lacking in character. To me that's a risky setup.

• Absolutely would not touch with a barge pole of any length as he sounds like a loser. Total swerve for me every time.

• Is this married man you? -_-
    http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/xk.gif

• Loose morals.

If you truly care for the man, and he is truly unhappy and in a horrible relationship... you get with him when he ends it, not before, and you can help him rebuild.

• I wouldn't do it, I don't give a damn what the circumstances are. That's on him and his wife to fix. Gotta play the cards your dealt. Trust me, even shit hands get replaced in the next round. Married people are in the No-Fly zone.

• I would never ever touch a married man.

• That's easy, a divorce.

• If it ruins his life I'm not doing it.

And I don't think it was her fault. He chose to ruin his life, unless she lied to him and tricked him.

• I've only been with two married men.. and their wives at the same time, I wouldn't do it under any other circumstances
    I like to have fun but I don't want drama and there are plenty of single guys out there willing to be with me anyways