Should you have the right to choose the partner you want?

my question is for both genders but since iam a guy iam gonna talk about girls.

plenty of guys want a girl with low sex partners count like one or two or some even want virgins, tattooes are also (for a lot of guys) a deal breaker, certain behaviours are also deal breakers (acting like a dude, swearing, giving the finger to random people and generally obnxious) , looks wise we all have something we like and dislike.

so what i have noticed is that no one is stopping girls from dressing slutty, flaunting their assets, dating only rich guys, sleep around in their teens or even get a tattoo wherever they want... however and while the guys have no problem with any girl living her life, a lot maintain (Me included ) the right to weed out bad partners, if she sleeps around, has tattooes, swears and curses , and dresses really slutty i won't consider dating her.

and the funny thing is that girls hate that guys actually have their own standards when it comes to marriage, they get super mad and throw the insecurity and inexperience bombs... i mean no guy is teling you how to live your life but encouraging you live life the way you want doesn't equal him actually liking the choices you made... iam gonna get lots of hate but thats how it is better accept reality rather than try to change it cause you can't change the way a guys mind work.

Most Helpful Girl

• Should you have the right to choose the partner you want?
    You have the right to choose the partner you want... however fo me it's still a-hole behavior to insult/degrade a person for following your criteria and it's still hypocrisy if you want a partner who offers more than you offer.

"and the funny thing is that girls hate that guys actually have their own standards when it comes to marriage"
    Different experiences. I find most gals don't care that guys have their own standards. I find gals care when guys insult gals for not fulfilling their standards ie slut shaming, insulting her, degrading her, etc. Or they care when guys standards are hypocritical ie he wants a virgin/inexperienced gal but he sluts about.

No different than:

I imagine most guys wouldn't care if a gals standards is a tall dude. But they probably would care about the insults if gals were going around calling short dudes 'useless', 'worthless', 'inferior', 'not real men', 'leftovers', 'fourth place prizes', 'damaged goods', 'used goods', 'trash', etc.

I imagine most guys wouldn't care if a gals standards is a rich dude. But they probably would care about the hypocrisy if gals were going around calling guys that earn just as much as she does or earns more but isn't rich- 'poor', 'not real men', 'inferior males', 'shitty providers', etc.

I imagine most guys wouldn't care if a gals standards is a guy initiating. But they probably would care about the hypocrisy and bs if gals were going around calling guys that didn't initiate 'losers', 'wimps', 'chumps',
    'cowards', 'pathetic' all while saying because they're gals it's different they don't have to and shouldn't initiate in fact gals should be praised about how they don't initiate and seen as amazing for not initiating but any guy that doesn't initiate gets shat on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly it just happens naturally I had my preference of wanting to be with a girl with short hair and being like ruby rose but life doesn't work that way

What Girls Said 1

• No, you can't just choose someone and be done with it. They actually have to want you back.

What Guys Said 5

• Since your rant is unrelated to your question, I'm going to ignore it all together.

Yes, everyone should get to choose who they want to be with.

Lol says the one hiding behind a keyboard

@Ravxn it is a website after all can't really talk to you face to face...

• Well I live in America, so I'm free to do that.

everyone is that is not my question by law anyone can marry anyone, however the moment you reject a girl for being a slut you'll see what i mean.

I think you gees a vagina because you're white knighting trying to stop these girls from being sluts.

Lol that's why you should go for other women.

Instead of acting like you're going to find a solution.

Plus you have the right to choose a partner.

I really think you're just ranting and bitching for no reason, and you're afraid of being rejected.

That's why you're saying you wish to stop all girls that are sluts.

Becuase you've got rejected by girls who acted like sluts.

• I would definitely have to say girls or guys losing their virginity at an early age will cause problems.

• Unless you live in an odd culture, you already have that right.

• this doesn't seem like a question but a rant. Should have made this a mytake.