Shy girl at my second job, does she sound attracted to me?

Hey guys, at my second job in the office a shy girl who works in another department who I see about 2-3 times a week does the following:

-I've asked her about her plans on the weekend, and she says a little while smiling and laughing a bit at my replies.
-I've seen her driving by in our cars and she waves while smiling
-I've seen her in the morning and she smiles and says "Hi James" but can barely put the words together
-I have held the door for her and then jokingly pushed it closed and she went "gasp" and then laughed

She kind of goes around the office really fast to avoid conversation with anyone, but when I see her she is very nice

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems like she does like you. Not sure relationship wise. But she finds you funny. Maybe the more you talk to her you'll gain her trust.

Sincerely, this random shy introverted girl.

What Girls Said 1

• Hi,

Based on what you told it's hard to say if she's attracted, but she doesn't hate you either. :) maybe you should try to initiate more conversation with her, despite the fact that she goes around the office really fast. Just a light conversation, see how she reacts to it. Show that you want to get to know her better. If she's interested, she will go along with it. There's nothing to lose! It's just a few words.

What Guys Said 1

• She may be nice to you. But that doesn't mean that you are attractive to her. In office , everyone tries to be nice. So try to talk to her or ask her on a date and find out if she is ready to be in a relationship with you.