Feels like I', m not putting much effort into this?

We've been sort of dating for 2 weeks now. We had a casual meet up over some drinks last week, which went well, and I asked if she'd like to have dinner this past weekend but she said "I'd love to but I won't be here... are you free next weekend".

We've texted just twice so far, but since I'm terrible at texting I've wanted to keep it as a method of setting up dates, confirming dates, and cancelling dates.

Am I texting her too little?

What Girls Said 1

• Might want to add in a "how was your day?" Good morning -hope you have a good day etc every once in awhile. Doesn't have to be everyday. Girls love that.

What Guys Said 1

• Nah, you are on the correct path here. I rarely use texts as conversation, thats something friends or boyfriends do. A phone call isn't horrible here and there, but I try to keep my communications to simply setting up when are we going to meet in person.