Guys and girls, have you ever had a crush so bad that while you like them a lot, you actually fear them at the same time?

Share your answer below!

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• In what sense you mean fear for that person? Care to elaborate?

Like fear being around them, talking to them, and making eye contact with them (I have a bad habit of avoiding eye contact with my crushes).

I know what you mean so then I have gone through that one also with my first and only cursh I have, even if we were getting along, I still try to avoid eye contact and felt nervous and I think it does not have to be like that cause u are already comfortable talking to the guy right>?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes when I got a big crush on my female freind. I was scared to mess up and loose her as a freind but at the same time. I wanted to be with her and to get to know her more. My heart races every time I see her pretty face.

What Girls Said 1

• Not fearing them, but I laugh waaaay too much (which scares me) and I can sweat under my armpits quite a bit.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah it happens. It's such an intense feeling, I still remember it. I remember sitting front of this chick and I was sweating like a pig. But even pigs don't sweat.

• Not yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if I ever did. lol

• Yeah, I'm absolutely afraid of talking to my crush (s)

Then just try to talk to her about anything. She is a person after all. I had to get over that myself but once I did a few times it got easier.

@Dim_121 it's hard for me to talk to them since I have nothing to talk about. It's also hard to become friends with them, I have no classes together

So then make something up. The hard part is the first time you talk to her. After that it gets easier. Take it from a teen that would hide in the front row cause the jerks always took the back rows. It gets easier all you have to do is slowly build up your confidence and experience.

• Can't say that I have.

And I hope that I won't.