Do you view someone who is not busy much as a loser? (See details)?

And has no life? Whereas someone who is busy often does have a life and is this more valuable to date?

being busy is attractive in other words?

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither is attractive or unattractive.
    Although I have had one guy tell me that he was jealous that I was always busy... he's commented on it other times too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting that you Noticed that. It does indeed seem to make a difference whether that is subconscious or a conscious decision, I'm not sure

It could be for a few reasons, Someone more busy has less 'free' time. That free time is now more valuable as oppose to him/her. Valuable in this world means other want to share a piece of that pie (mmmm pie)

Seeing someone busy is an indication that they have successfully been able to create connections and relationships. This seems interesting and attractive because at the end of the day, isn't our whole life really just free time that is shared with others. The more the merrier the expression goes

It can also indicated progression in one's life. When you attend events and do stuff you are adding to your experience portfolio. This can create a more rich character with greater depth. More to share and more to talk about

But without all the heavy details, it simply projects a likable personable character... since others seem to like you, it must be for a reason and I want in on that too.. It's quite similar to the situation - when walking with a girl, more girls notice you... or when going out with a group of girls, more random girls are willing to put their guards down. Take 2 guys at a bar walking around, it can be 'creepy'... take the same 2 guys walking around with 3 girls, not so much anymore

What Girls Said 18

• no. To say that someone doesn't like individuals who are 'not busy much' because that by default means they're a 'loser' (which is subjective) is a huge generalization that's false and even then, hugely oversimplified. Whether or not I find someone to be a loser or 'valuable to date' isn't due to one or two traits that are either there or not. Life isn't that black and white, nor is dating. If it was, I bet we'd all be Casanovas with the real problem being how to get potential interests to leave us alone.

• Like @archiz said, it isn't about being busy per se, it's about your ability to be productive. Knowing that somebody can do what they gotta do and meet a deadline, while balancing a schedule? For someone like me that's attractive.

• No. Being successful is attractive. Being busy doesn't equal a high level of achievement... but it can I guess.
    I don't prefer people who are too busy because the stress and inability to relax wears them down too much.
    But I do believe most busy people are very hard working, and I can appreciate that.

• I don't like the types of people that sit around watch t. v all day and eating. No job, no hobbies, no exercise/sports etc. But I also don't like people who are obsessed with working so much cause then it makes it hard to be close to them or make plans with them.

• I don't think it makes anyone a loser. Whether or not you're busy or not. There'll be times when we'd be extremely busy or not in our lives

• OMG, NO! Then I'd be a loser XD
    The person's characteristics makes them good to date or not, not if they go out every Friday.

• not at all... a person who is always busy... meh

• it s not about being busy
    it s more about what you do with your time and if it is productive.
    and of course someone who doesn t have anthng going on in his life or at least the ambition or set up goals, ain t quite interesting

• No lol

• Nope, quite the opposite, cool people have more free time ;)

• Nope.
    Being busy is not attractive. Especially if they can't balance their time well.

• no, in fact i think they're more loserish if they work too much

• I don't

• Nah. They just aren't busy. That's if.

• Yeah it is attractive

• No. I don't

• Being to busy is as unattractive as someone who does nothing.

• Being all time busy is cool. Means he's not worthless

where as if he isn't busy he is worthless?

but why? what if he has little time to date?

I don't know how to explain it's just I find that attractive that's all

What Guys Said 9

• I don't assume someone isn't busy, just because they are "available" to talk to me. People make time for those they want to keep around and many times people multitask. I'm busy doing something that is important right now that I'm trying to finish before the storm, while listening to some friends and family talk on team speak, while watching Yu Yu Hajusho, while posting on GaG, while washing clothing because I'll likely be without electricity in the next few days because of Hurricane Mathew... People can appear to not be busy and be very busy...

• I just think people are as busy as they have to be to get what needs to be done, done - That is my view.

• I don't proceed to judge people who are busy or not busy, who I am to say what's going on in their life I have no clue.

• No. In fact, I wish I could be like them. Sometimes.

• I am not attracted to a bum or sooner who is extremely busy. There has to be a middle ground.

• lol no, they can have great hobbies.

• Nope, nope and nope.

• If I did tat makes me a loser too.
    But I am a loser though, a worthless loser

• I don't know, too busy to answer.