Can kissing my crush out of the blue be a good idea?

Kiss on the lips, I want her to know I like her, I don't want to tell her haha, we are friends know her for 3 months and I'm sure she likes me back😊 Next time we hang out, should I just go in for a kiss? Or bad idea?

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do it. In your head you may be fantasizing something innocent but trust me it's not going to work out how you think it will.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• You could, but only if your certain she likes you back.. Try asking her friends

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't like that

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you should. I think you should at least confess to her first and if she tells you that she likes you back, then you should ask to kiss her. I probably don't know the girl, and it really depends on a girl's personality if she wants to get kissed out of nowhere. Usually a very outgoing person wouldn't mind getting kissed randomly and a shy one wouldn't but it could be the other way as well. So I just suggest not taking the risk of ruining your chances.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Well good thing I asked here first, you guys should help me, how can I let her know I like her?

• 1mo

Just ask her when you're alone together. Simple.

• That's a negative... don't do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bad idea.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

How can I let her know I like her?

• Show All
    • 1mo

No it's alright, but thank you very much for at lease giving an awnser:)

• 1mo

You're welcome!

• Ask her first and then do it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!