Ladies when you reject the guy do you ever feel bad?

Ladies when you reject a guy that just asked for your phone number or asked out on a date, did you ever feel bad? Do you usually giggle and crack jokes with your friends when he leaves do you not give a fuck and move on with your day? Or do you contridict yourselves and think (🤔Hmmm... Maybe he was a nice genuine guy and maybe he would've treated me right!)😫😩😖

Most Helpful Girl

• I NEVER giggle or crack jokes becuase what women don't understand is that for many guys it takes a lot of guts to approach somebody you're interested in and confess how you feel, and I really admire that. I usually try to joke, smile a lot, and keep the topic on positive things. But I also try not to waste his time or lead him on.

The only frustrating part about this is just trying to shake them off when they are too persistent. I may say my phone number is private and they'll ask me why or try to persuade me, and that just makes it worse.

But yea.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck yeah they feel bad. Should they? Nope, but that was forced unto them. Never blame a girl for rejecting you. Unless she led you on, and flirting, yeah u can blame them then

What Girls Said 6

• First of all, you hate women, but I'll answer anyways...

Yes, sometimes I do feel bad. Depends how sweet he is.
    I won't feel too bad if I'm in a relationship.
    I especially won't feel bad if he was cocky, a jerk or stupid "I don't mind sharing you with your man", or if they're too persistent and can't take a no.

But most guys aren't too bad about it, so yes I feel bad. This is why I don't like being asked out.

Lmao I was being sarcastic, wanted to get a reaction from you but it backfired, anyway take it easy

Lmao. Oh well, yeah I am to optimistic to take most things negatively lol. One of my many strengths or weaknesses depending on how you look at it. But good luck either way.

• I forget about it after I reject him, unless he's a close friend - then I worry a bit.

Must be a popular girl

• Of course I feel bad.

• Yes I feel very bad and I appreciate the courage it takes to ask me out.

• Do guys feel bad when they reject girls?

I can't speak for other guys but I often do...

I think everyone does. Both genders. Because we all know how bad it feels to get rejected. Just as long as he rejects me nicely i'll be fine but if he's really attractive or is downright rude i start to feel insecure about myself. But thats normal..

• I'm usually worried he might hurt me because I said no.

Lol really? Wow, either you're really pretty or you have extreme trust issues

Those types of men show signs of being a stalker before anything, you've gotta learn to pay attention

Sometimes that's true. But it happens with strangers too. Not as often as stalkers, but it does happen. I remember a case of a murdered woman not long ago who ignored a guy as she left a building lobby. He shot her in anger.

What Guys Said 0