What do I do if I'm defective?

Like everyone is in relationships and I can't seem to get a girl and every girl I think of asking is already in a relationship

Updates:
2mo Thanks

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I've said it before, and I'll say it until I beat the dead horse into glue for school children: if you're feeling this down about yourself, the last thing you need is a relationship, trust me.

Here's another cliche for ya: if you don't love yourself nobody else is going to. The only people who are into self loathing types are the few saints of the world or emotionally manipulative folks, trust me. Chances are, you aren't "defective", you could just need room for improvement, and believe me, most people ARE. Improve your attitude, work with what you have and stop obsessing over it. Focus on being happy alone before expecting to be happy with anybody else.

How you choose to run with that, is up to you.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Well here's the Weird part I can openly admit that I'm defective and can't get a girlfriend on here but when I'm talking to people I'm more confident and my brain completely blocks that out

• Show All
    • 2mo

Oh, you had me bamboozled for a second there.

• 2mo

Yeah it's like my brain won't allow me to say it in public or when I'm talking to people off line it's like two different worlds

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes when your're shy, it makes everything worse, because the message you give off is that you either don't want to be bother or you won't be able to contribute much in a relationship, whether as a friend or a boyfriend. So, I would honestly try to work on getting over being shy. Look at videos, research tips, anything. Figure out why you're shy. Was it about you that makes you not be able to be confident in yourself.

If it's the way you look, look into doing a makeover. Experiment with hairstyles or clothes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • 2mo

Well it's a combination of looks and being shy

• 2mo

Life can be tough sometimes. I say try to get used to being around people. The more you're around them, the better it will help you open up.

• Try to not be defective.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Well everyone else can't find people to be in a relationship with here I am at 25 with no relationship in sight

• Show All
    • 2mo

Yes, you can, it'll just be a bit hard, but you must go through that.

I don't see anything wrong with you.

• 2mo

I'm ugly

What Guys Said 1

• Bring it back to the shop , if you've kept your receipt and still have your tag on , you can get a refund minus a 70% restocking fee.

0|0
    0|0