How should I ask her out?

So I've had this thing with a girl for about a week now and were basically dating but i havnt really made it official yet and asked her to be my girlfriend so how should i ask

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly it's only been a week. Things shouldn't be that serious to make it official yet.. play it out some more and take your time.. relationship don't usually work out when u rush into them. Get to know her more and just continue to connect with her so then when you are ready to be official it will come together.
    Best of luck

Most Helpful Guy

• After a week?

She's going to dump you into the "omg he's clingy... exclusivity all ready?" category.

Wait a good month at least.

What Girls Said 2

• Are you sure you want to ask her after only a week of dating? Most people I know date for a couple of months before making it official

• Either take her on a date and ask then or just ask when y'all r cuddling or hanging out it doesn't need a lot of thought towards it most girls like just a simple will u b my girlfriend plain and simple but do it when ur alone with her

What Guys Said 0