Best part of a relationship?

To me, it's absolute trust and having her as a best friend!

SUBSCRIBE SO WE CAN FORM A COMMUNITY!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Same for me too!

If I can't trust him, I can't be with him. If he's not loyal then his other qualities are worthless to me

A friendship with your SO should be stronger than your friendship with anyone else. Your SO should be someone you feel comfortable with to talk about anything and everything

What Girls Said 2

• all the awesome stuff about your favourite family member and your best friend rolled into one (trust, honest communication, lots of laughs, someone who supports my goals/dreams and genuinely "gets" me). plus you get to sleep with him (or her) lol.

probably sounds creepier than i wanted it to. but hopefully the intended meaning is clear.

• Having someone outside of my family love me completely for who I am.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know I have no idea. If I take a guess, I would say it has to holding each other hand and taking a walk in the park having deep conversations.

It was just a guess.

• I think the best part is the part where you can do things together and have fun together.

• Communication

• When she gets up to go to the fridge she can bring you back something too, partnership.