I like him so so much, but sometimes I wonder if I like him at all?

I have so much affection for him its ridiculous. but i just don't know if i am in love with his personality and who he is. i don't like admitting that because i feel awful and don't know if its really true.

do i just like the feeling he gives me and feel scared to lose that? do i just feel affection becaure we have intimate moments together that i want from anyone I'm attracted to? does it matter that its him?

I'm confused. I'm also trying to get over this boy, we dated for 3 months, and I'm finding it really hard at times. i miss him and think about times we had and dream about the future.. but sometimes just think- do i even care? There are parts to him that i dislike, and wouldn't want to introduce to my parents. maybe i just don't want to admit that i do like him.. maybe its a coping stratergy for not being with him... or maybe its my parents that play the largest part? maybe i just care too much what they think..

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of times, the love we feel is not the love that someone else is giving us, but the love that we are generating in our own heads and transferring to the other person.

People show their love by their actions. And they only way you can judge someone's love for you is through those actions.

Most Helpful Girl

• TBH drop your boyfriend. You're used to him, not in love. There's a difference

What Guys Said 2

• I think that your in love with the idea, hope, and feelings of love. You might not be in love with him persay but you love the idea of what can be.
    Are you still dating him or have you not gone out with him for a while?

• women confuse me. I just don't what to do as a guy. Its hopeless. Man i just want a beer and a dog

hahahahaha!! best answer. I'm sorry, i feel the same about you guys.

thanks. I'm sorry :(

What Girls Said 0