Would you date someone who smokes on occasions?

Cigarettes
Smoking in parties, in a bar, after going out, etc.

• Yes
    39% (9)
  • No
    61% (14)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I find occasional smoking quite erotic and I like the scent that a cigarette leaves behind.

What Girls Said 7

• i don't smoke, but i love (and will eventually be married to) someone who does.

do i hope he quits eventually? yes. it's a disgusting habit, not to mention the obvious concern for his health (he's perfectly healthy now, but what about when we're older and it catches up with him?). plus i'm asthmatic and can't be around him when he lights up.

will i force him to? no. it's his body and, therefore, his choice. that, and it doesn't influence my opinion of who he is as a person (awesome).

• No , its a dealbreaker , so is a guy going to bars and partying. I'd expect at your age he'd be past all that

• Not appealing.
    And although you can't dictate who you like: sometimes it's just better to understand you can't change people - hence if it'll bother me a lot, better not even go there.

• I don't think I would like it if someone I'm in a relationship smokes because I'd be concerned for his health.
    But I also find it incredibly sexy when we're out and he's just a random hookup... I don't know why!😳

• No.
    Fucking gross.
    #1 turn off.

• Actually the guy I'm talking to right now smokes, I don't but I personally and honestly don't care what he does, that's his business. For me I mean it doesn't take away from how awesome I think he is, so yes I would date someone who smokes.

• No, smoking really grosses me out.