Did I just get friend zoned?

Well I have been talking to this girl now for a month. We have gone on a date we have already kissed and made out you know all that good stuff. Well she just ended her realtionship and she said she wasn't looking for one right now. So we kept talking and she told me we should take it slow be friend first and really get to know each other and maybe one day we could have something. Well one day she texts me love ya, which I was surprised and asked her what she meant. She said it's like I love you but as a friend. So naturally I thought friend zoned so I told her that it hurt joking around but it really did and she said that I should stop over thinking things. So I dont know what she means by that and I don't know what to do so should I just keep pursuing or move on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you're definitely in the friend-zone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you're now going to be her Cuck and share her boyfriends and she's going to say "You're like a gay brother"

You're friend zoned now just be friends but talk smooth be demanding too when you're driving her too places.

Because she's probably into masculine men.

Therefore act confident and talk like you have demanding.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think you got friend zones, but I do think this girl is messing with you right now. She clearly doesn't know what she wants and is making sure you don't peace out while she figures at out. It at least seems that way to me.

Being "friends" and maybe one day something could happen? I dunno I would personally get out of there unless she gave me something a lot more solid than that.

• From her response she has already defined her motives, so don't get your feelings fooled. stay inactively involved in her business, never expects what's not guaranteed instead you should channel that energy towards a new relationship whose chances of success is high and positive

• Well she said she wants to take it slow, so I guess respect her wishes and keep plugging away