I can't open up and talk?

I feel so depressed but i can't open up to anyone. I am 24 and always been single. I couldnt even have sex with someone. Why? How can i overcome this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you did your first positive step here by opening up and and asking a question for everyone on gag. You may have to look deep inside yourself to see what's making you feel depressed. I'm sure you have family and friends that you can talk to that will give you the care and support that you need. There are helpful people here that can give you positive support as well. I'm sure once you get talking again, it will help boost confidence in yourself and you'll be able to meet someone your compatible with, and sex will follow when you feel is right. I would also be willing to talk to you as well if you'd like.

Most Helpful Girl

• By stepping out of your comfort zone.

What Guys Said 4

• You can't, on your own. You can find someone would will love you anyway. There are people who will take the time and effort needed to help you feel secure and loved.

If it is really bad, talk to a Dr. But do not wait for that to meet the right person. They are out there. They may be harder to find but they are worth it.

• you are opening up here, so that is progress. see if someone will talk to you on the phone, that would be a start. don't go visiting people you don't know, just talk. then go from there...

• Would talking to a stranger help? I am always here if you need to talk and I do completely understand what you are feeling with depression, long story but I was diagnosed a couple years ago and have had my ups and downs along the way.

• try texting or messaging someone. message me if you want to. Do you have friends you can talk to?

What Girls Said 0