Wtf why is he treating me like this? Screenshots included?

Why is he talking to his ex and saying stuff like "when do i see you"?
And to this old lady the same
and with me he is just cold and doesn't even touch me (doesnt wanna fuck me)
he only wants me when i got something to offer (mostly food or money related stuff)
and yesterday I was there and he saw a pic of my MOM and wanted to go out with her for drinks etc etc

ps. He was my first and he prefers to
fuck that old lady and not me wtf is wrong with him
pic of that old lady included

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not understand why you're doing this to yourself. It is clear that this guy is a total douchebag and has NO interest in you.
    It does not matter whether it is your first, you must stop as soon as possible to contact him. He's an asshole and does not like you. He's just using you for you money, can't you see it?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• 1. The "old lady" is good looking and, if he has. known her a long time, then he remembers when she was hotter and that's really ho he views her.
    2. Your apparent maturity indicates lots of impatience and annoyance and that always leads to drama. We don't like drama and older women understand that as they don't want it anymore either; drama is for young women.

However, I'm not thrilled with this guy either. Move on to someone young enough to handle you but old enough not to set off. Also, learn to see things from the perspective of others.

• If you could step back a few yards or have some friends to report - he's really got you hooked and having fun at every opportunity in "pulling your chain" with all this BS designed to get you all worked up. All it takes is a little spark (like attractive Mom or old lady) to give him the urge & inking to conjure up yet another sexual preference over you - to get that priceless reaction you give and taunt you to try even harder to be with him.

This ego boost help him hurtle the out of work blues and disrespect and worse - the interview process meeting with lessers, ill prepared, reading a script and hiring only friends/family in the end due to their luck in landing a job in such power.

Gotta say in his shoes and playing his game, even I cold be easily seduced with a bear hug, kiss and then topless view with hands on my belt. If I've got it right about his mind & game, then I don't see you have a problem getting what you want.

I dont get it. Are u saying that I should seduce him?

My only reaction/solution would be to grant his wish, save myself grief and remove myself from him in all ways... leaving only an address/number to receive apologies & gifts designed to gain forgiveness. Only to these would I respond and carefully keeping future harm at arm's length... if not ten foot pole.
      His message is clear and even IF his life changes and thus his attitude, I would fear future rebounds of such when life changes against him again = a waste of time & emotions.
      I can toss a stone & find better friends than this that make me happier, hornier, more satisfied and better about myself. Life is meant to be enjoyed and in many ways we have to be careful what we wish for and covet. Turn loose of what serves you not and become free and more available to those more attractive wishing to serve your good.

• Maybe because the old lady is more good in the bed add compared to you? So he finds her more attractive?

But look at her like wtf? And he doesn't even wanna touch me

Yeaa I know you are very beautiful as compared to her she is just ugly... but it might be the things she does in the bed that you don't do... Or maybe that guy is just attracted towards old ladies...

• Welcome to dating!!! Who he was before he got the coochie isn't who he is now... enjoy! Even though you might not listen I'd advise you to leave him... Try to look out for similar behavioral patterns with the next man...

• Like seriously?
    Is he your boyfriend?
    Whatever the situation is he's just not into you so you should definitely move on

• Well when a guy is named "Bastard" you probably know what to expect.

• I'm just going to say that to him you're a side dish, and his ex is the main course.

• Maybe the old lady has a magic vagina? ?

What Girls Said 0