Why are these types of guys seen as sexually attractive and interesting to women?

Why are these types of guys seen as sexually attractive and interesting to women?I feel like women always find the brooding and disturbed guys attractive. Now what I mean by disturbed is a guy who has a tourtoured past and soul who shrouds himself in sex, alcohol and drugs to block out the past. These guys always seem to be self destructive and mysterious and I just don't know why women fall for these types over the nice guys with normal lives and a happy past. Can someone tell me why this is?

Most Helpful Girl

• What it is, is that those kind of women will go for the "tourtoured past and soul who shrouds himself in sex, alcohol and drugs to block out the past" and the "mysterious" part of them. Girls for many of them want to change him, make him love her more than life itself, etc. To be honest their wasting their time. Guys don't change just because of a girl. They change because they want to. They can be influence to change because of her. But you can't make the unwilling do what they are unwilling to do. Some know better, others don't. Many women are naΓ―ve, and some are out to use. Plus the media, movies, and even video games other than books portrays these kind of men because their conditioning you.

The truth is if the guy wants change, then he needs to get and seek help. Because the moment a girl get's into the picture, either she will get hurt or they both will. He is only being smart by staying out of relationships with women in the dating scene. But guys like that, especially in the GIF is not attractive in my eyes. I don't mind being friends with the person only if they are not a bad influence to me. But if they are and I can't handle it, its goodbye.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lawmakers, along with their prostitutes in the media (i. e. the gatekeepers and agenda setters) are pursuing a multi-pronged approach to make straight sex taboo. There are several ways social engineers are attempting to make heterosexual activity a legal and cultural albatross for men Anglo America and Europe. These are only a few of the ways this agenda is being pursued.
    Constructing a “Human Trafficking” facade which is based on mostly spurious claims of women being forced into prostitution, then passing endless laws to combat this phantom enemy (sound familiar to terrorism?)
    Passing endless rape laws pushing men farther into a corner with regards to normal heterosexual activity, i. e. the “Josie was drunk” ad campaign and affirmative consent laws
    Promoting homosexuality as sacrosanct while prohibition and public shaming still extend to the world’s oldest profession, prostitution; Johns also have their lives and careers ruined around the U. S. by a voyeuristic police force and media
    Promoting the view that sexuality is “dirty” and something to be embarrassed about among the Plebeian classes, as something reserved for the elite and well-heeled men
    Promoting plague terror for over 30 years, especially a “cooties” campaign for adults as the HIV epidemic (contrary to what we were told in the 1980s and 1990s) remains confined to risk groups and the CDC’s own statistics say heterosexuals could have sex for more than a lifetime and never contract the virus (a nearly 1 in 10,000 chance of spreading the virus through vaginal intercourse)
    Passing insane laws which are now making flirting illegal in the UK
    Shaming men who have normal heterosexual urges and pushing HR policies which make both sexes behave androgynously
    Promoting confusion of male and female genders with the transgender bathroom agenda being pushed by the U. S. government, extending into public schools and down to small children (get them while they’re young)
    These are only a few of the ways sex is being made confusing and taboo among heterosexuals in America and Europe. But, there are calls among Neo-Puritans for the state to do even more to “protect” (i. e. pedestalize) women against us “evil” penis-wielding men.

What Girls Said 18

• To be honest its mainly that girls want to save / change a bad boy / brooding loners so they're valued by what is perceived as a dangerous "alpha" male. Admittedly im one of those girls that's attracted to guys who don't give a fuck about anything and those are my honest feeling, i think. Its weird because i'm completely aware that those types of guys are toxic in a relationship and most of the times they're just fucking jerks but that attraction still remains.

That said it really depends on the guy for me. Although i am attracted to bad boys and brooding loners i mostly avoid them because all that draw instantly goes away if the guy is trying to play me or if i can sense he can't be "fixed" or won't ever change which is usually the case.

• Those kinds of guys I find highly repulsive. I've found the girls who like those guys are those with low self esteem or who genuinely believe they'll be special enough to make a difference in his life. In both cases they enjoy the emotional torment it is, being their girlfriends so in short, just avoid those kinds of girls.

• I don’t find them attractive. They are babies. That’s my thinking. Why do you want to be with someone who is brooding all the time. Isn’t that like childish and elementary school nonsense. That’s what I think anyway. If you are going to be in a serious relationship you should then be like mature right I mean I work hard to be mature and not act like some spoiled kid. I wouldn’t find anyone attractive who just sat around in a stupid pity party.

• Woman are made to have maternal instinct and a part of us has an inner protector in us just like men just that its more 'emotional' rather than physical. We want to guide and help him out of his shell. Make him realise there is someone that still care and accepts him.

• Haha don't you dare say anything bad against Roman Godfrey

• Ehhh... not for me, thanks

• Because they know they'll give it to them good in the bedroom👀👄

• Ew no. He looks like a serial killer

• not into that

• I think, people by nature are drawn to mystery. Those guys usually do not open up easily and keep things to themselves, which probably explains why some women fall for them. But I think, it's usually for a short term relationship though.

• He looks insecure to me 😂😂

• N. O. P. E

• The women are also brooding and dark. Misery loves company.

• a disturbed guy disturbs me he would depress me the fact that i can't help him would kill me so no thanks! i like funny guys the most

• the mystery is really alluring. as you dont know what to expect

• 0|1
  • I don't know, a lot of girls I know do find this type of guy sexually attractive but not one of them would willingly date someone like that, they would be going for normal, nice guys instead.

What Guys Said 4

• The persona is alluring. It's exciting and keeps her warmed up

• Dude, the guy you're describing oozes appeal. He's got a mysterious past, he's been through some shit and he knows what's real, he's confidently powerful without being arrogant, and he's got wounds that need soothing.

He's got ~drama~. Drama is exciting. People want... no, NEED drama in their lives. Normal and happy is just... boring. Very few people WANT to go through life just being "normal" and "happy".

• 1. it's a phase they go through
    2. they like projects. they like to try and change men, when they're bored, so they pick men who look troubled

• Because women are shallow and he's a good-looking guy (I'm not referring to this pic).

THANK YOU for having the sanity to mention this.

If the "brooding" dude in question wasn't hot, he'd have a whole lot more loneliness to brood about.