How do I tell him I like him?

I've know this guy for about a year and only recently we've both realised we have a lot of feeling for each other, we both know we like each other but neither of us have said anything. When it's just me and him we hold hand etc so it's very obvious, but I'm just stuck with what to say to him. Any help?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is much easier said than done, but there is no how. Just talk to him and tell him.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you guys are alone and holding hands while you are talking then out of nowhere just shut up and wait for him to stop talking as well, then slowly go for a kiss. He will definitely get the message. Also start giving hugs. playing w each other's hand. Massages. Really anything that shows your more affectionate side

He will definitely get the message that way

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him that you enjoy his company and would like to have it more often xD I don't know I've never been great at that stuff. Sorry if that didn't help much, good luck!

• I'm in the same situation also need help !!!