Whats the wrong path in life?

When people talk about the wrong path... what do they mean? Is it drugs? Is it partying? Is it repairable after 30?

Most Helpful Guy

• Where do you want to go in life and are you on track to get there.

If you want to be a lawyer, your path to get there is hard work and law school. Going to school for acting, would be the wrong path.

If you want family, kids... there are thinks you need to do before you have them to prepare. That is the right path for that goal.

It is never too late to change your goals and so change your right path. Life only goes in one direction.

Most Helpful Girl

• According to anyone I have ever witnessed saying this, it's usually drugs, promiscuity or not working.

Honestly, there is no single "wrong" path. It's more up to each individual's opinions. Some people say that I am on the wrong path simply because I have yet to marry and have kids. Yes, there are still people who think that way.

But honestly, unless you are really getting into seriously bad things. Don't feel bad. Some people are late bloomers and don't achieve great things until they are older. I feel like that is going to be me.

Most of my friends are married with kids. I have friends on their 4th kid already, I'm 27. But you know what, I've had some opportunities many of my friends haven't had. So I guess it's a trade-off.

Don't feel like you are damaged goods or no good because you made a few bad choices or choices which you regret. It's definitely repairable. Because you can choose the life you lead. You have control, you just have to change some things. The changing is the hard part. But it's not impossible. If you want it bad enough, it will be worth it to you to change.

What Guys Said 1

• Ask people when you see them. It could be all of them.

What Girls Said 1

• The wrong path can be anything that leads you to feeling unhappy and not content in your life

Choices we make in life can lead us to a path of happiness or a path of unhappiness. The decisions and choices we make determines our future and present happiness

People often use the term if someone lives an unhealthy lifestyle or lifestyle which has a detrimental affect on them emotionally, mentally or physically