Guys, What does this mean men?

When a man is obviously emotionally attached to you, does this mean he's in love with you? Or do you men let every woman know your emotional side?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't get it. If a man was emotionally attached then there is no every woman anything. Looking for deeper meaning and signs is pointless. Take it as it is. Don't say " obviously " if you contradict it with " let ever women" your confusing yourself and others. We show our feels to those we are interested in. I'm not telling what to do, if I am I apologize but if obviously know something about the man then there's nothing else to be said. Your over thinking after that.

What Guys Said 6

• I let almost no one know my emotional side, but some people do.

If I am sharing my feelings, I like you A LOT

• He may just find you physically appealing, I wouldn't say he loves you until he's either told you or its obvious.

• Depends on the man... his life experiences and the lady in question. We are individuals and generalizations don't cover individual actions.

• i would never let random women know my emotional side. if i do then it means we are close.

• He trusts you, but it may not mean love.

• It means he loves you very much and that you are special to him. Guys don't usually do mooshie stuff