See text message picture!!! does he just want to hook up?

This guy whom I had a thing with in the past re appeared after not hearing fromHim for 6-7 months! He messaged me how things are going and that he wants to hang out because he thought about me and missed the good times then it lead to this conversation. after I asked him what he wanted to do over the weekend, this was his response

See text message picture!!! does he just want to hook up??

Most Helpful Guy

• Id say yes. what you do is your decision. personally, if you do, then you are low value in his mind, I hope you see that... It doesn't mean he doesn't care for you... maybe he does, but if you behave like a dog and jump on command, then that's the role you play. If you hold boundaries, state your position, etc.. then you have value. see that?

I do see that... this guy disappeared on me for 6 months after I stayed the night at his place. and here he is back again with the audacity to ask me to come over like nothing happened!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you decide to hang out with him, drive your own car so you can leave if he tries to put the moves on you lol.

What Guys Said 7

• If you haven't heard from him in that long he probably just wants sex. Unless he actually just wants to go to dinner and the actually just watch a movie and cuddle or whatever. If he doesn't try to just push sex he may actually be interested in rekindling you relationship.

Well, after I told him I'm not comfortable with that, he responded with "OK, I understand."

That's why I asked him what he wanted to do. The fact that he said "come over to my place, take you to dinner, hang out then come back to my place" seems like a hook up to me.

When I said I don't feel comfortable all he said was "ok I understand." If he really understood and wants to see me , he should've offered something else but he didn't.

Yes that means you probably made the right decision.

• He might just want sex but that is also something a guy who wanted to spend time with you would text. I would not assume from this that he just wanted sex.

Fair enough, he did say after that "well, I want to see you"

• That is just asking for a hook up if you guys haven't talked in a while and it's not about you it's just about how he sees you

I understand this, but why am I just a booty call? Am I not good enough for him?

Thanks sundevil, of course that's why I rejected him

You are welcome and good for you 😋

• If he's contacting you out of the blue after 6-7 months, he wants to hook up. He's hoping that you accept his invitation to Netflix & Chill then bang.

Why does this guy just see me as a booty call? Is it me or him?

Wow... it's not because I'm not good enough for him to be a girlfriend material, honestly?

It depends on his intentions honestly. If he just wants to hook up then he doesn't see you as girlfriend material - just a friends with benefits. Again, it's hard to say without knowing what his intentions are.

• Sounds like he wants a quick sex season after dinner.

• Probably since he's like
    Come over and ill take you to dinner as if he's calling over a call girl for his biddings

• Isn't this obvious😫😫

What Girls Said 2

• He is looking for a hook up but I would ask him if that is what he wants or is there more too it. Guys should just be honest and say look, I am just looking for a hook up if you're down with that. Let us know where you stand is all I ask.

• honestly dinner is an investment. so he may actually like you more than sex

Coming over to his place isn't

I shall see but he had a history of bailing on me, flaking here and there. Last time he invited me to spend the night, he disappeared on me after that

girl im sure you can do better than him anyways!