Should I follow up with her or move on now?

I asked a girl out for a second date and she said "I can't make it. Sorry :(" Tried again on Monday and asked about Wednesday (today) or Thursday. She said "maybe Thursday. I'll keep you posted." Should I check in with her sometime tonight or should I just let her answer if she does?

Most Helpful Girl

• Let it Go for now.
    Tomorrow is "Thursday" Here, dear, and it Seems she Would have Given you a Polite "Yes" or "No" so you Would... Know.
    If you do Not get 'Posted,' forget her. She is Probably Putting you Off.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Try again tonight. If she makes up another excuse that seems invalid, cut her loose. You set the way how you want to be treated and date. If its a go, then stop worrying unless she is a no show or never contacted you after Thursday.

• Don't pursue her any more. If she was interested she would have offered a raincheck. let her follow up with you. If she doesn't then you have your cue that she is not feeling it

• Ehh. Don't. I don't think she's interested in you, I'm sorry.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say move on she doesn't sound interested.