Am I lucky for getting the virgin girl I have always wanted?

i have had lots if hook ups but always wanted to date a virgin girl. my girlfriend is a virgin. she is 22 years old.

• yes
    62% (13)65% (11)63% (24)Vote
  • no. most girls are virgins, anyone can get them
    38% (8)35% (6)37% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Congrats on finding the girl that you always wanted to date. Now are you going to wait with her till your wedding, or are you going to take it from her?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

thanks. when I kiss her she gets very aroused and then I stop because I know if I keep on kissing she can't fight the temptation. i don't want her to regret for losing it before marriage. i will wait for marriage only for her

• 1mo

🙂 awsome mate she found a great guy. I wish you two tons of luck.
      It is good that you know when to back off before you two go to far.
      So does she want to wait or was it your idea?

• 1mo

Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 6

• regardless if she's a virgin or not, yes you are lucky to get the girl you have always wanted. To want a girl solely because of her sexual history or lack of is pretty pathetic

0|2
    0|0
    • 1mo

everything about her is what I have always wanted. and i would never want to date a non virgin

• Show All
    • 1mo

If you can't land a virgin, you won't have a relationship. you'll just keep hooking up.
      That's all pretty pathetic.

• 1mo

i will marry her

• congrats

0|1
    0|0
  • Virgin hunter?

3|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

hunting for love

• Show All
    • 1mo

@singlebee it's makeup and thanks

• 1mo

:-) Lol ok

• That's pathetic

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL seriously?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

yes. dreams come true

• I always lie to my boyfriends about being a virgin

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 8

• I don't know if you're "lucky" or not, but you sure are creepy as fuck.

You wanted a virgin. Not someone who, oh, I don't know, is a fantastic person who really meshes well with your personality, and who's company you couldn't see yourself doing without. No. Just "has her pussy ever been touched by someone else".

Yeah, I guess you're lucky. Pity your girl struck out so hard.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes. If you wanted a virgin and you got her , then you are lucky.

0|1
    0|0
  • I see a snag. She's holding out. She won't let you fuck her...

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

after marriage

• Show All
    • 1mo

It's your choice. It does seem like silly egoism though. 'Gosh, I must be so superior to get a virgin girl!'

• 1mo

i am good for getting the girl who rejected all the guys who approached her

• Why does it even matter? I don't get why some guys are so obsessed with taking a girl's virginity..

I still have mine it's not a big deal mate

0|0
    0|0
  • no real experience or skill I'd pass tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Let us know how much longer she's a virgin. 😁

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

after losing her virginity she will still be mine

• If you become her first and you hurt her then I will find you and cut off your dick and balls.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're lucky if you find a girl that has a personality that meshes well with yours and if you get along easily without really trying.
    If your only standard in a girlfriend is to get a virgin, that is easy. Finding the right personality, now that is what is extremely difficult.

0|0
    0|0