Am I lucky for getting the virgin girl I have always wanted?

i have had lots if hook ups but always wanted to date a virgin girl. my girlfriend is a virgin. she is 22 years old.

• yes
  • no. most girls are virgins, anyone can get them

Most Helpful Guy

• Congrats on finding the girl that you always wanted to date. Now are you going to wait with her till your wedding, or are you going to take it from her?

thanks. when I kiss her she gets very aroused and then I stop because I know if I keep on kissing she can't fight the temptation. i don't want her to regret for losing it before marriage. i will wait for marriage only for her

🙂 awsome mate she found a great guy. I wish you two tons of luck.
      It is good that you know when to back off before you two go to far.
      So does she want to wait or was it your idea?

Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 6

• regardless if she's a virgin or not, yes you are lucky to get the girl you have always wanted. To want a girl solely because of her sexual history or lack of is pretty pathetic

everything about her is what I have always wanted. and i would never want to date a non virgin

If you can't land a virgin, you won't have a relationship. you'll just keep hooking up.
      That's all pretty pathetic.

i will marry her

• congrats

• Virgin hunter?

hunting for love

@singlebee it's makeup and thanks

:-) Lol ok

• That's pathetic

• LOL seriously?

yes. dreams come true

• I always lie to my boyfriends about being a virgin

What Guys Said 8

• I don't know if you're "lucky" or not, but you sure are creepy as fuck.

You wanted a virgin. Not someone who, oh, I don't know, is a fantastic person who really meshes well with your personality, and who's company you couldn't see yourself doing without. No. Just "has her pussy ever been touched by someone else".

Yeah, I guess you're lucky. Pity your girl struck out so hard.

• Yes. If you wanted a virgin and you got her , then you are lucky.

• I see a snag. She's holding out. She won't let you fuck her...

after marriage

It's your choice. It does seem like silly egoism though. 'Gosh, I must be so superior to get a virgin girl!'

i am good for getting the girl who rejected all the guys who approached her

• Why does it even matter? I don't get why some guys are so obsessed with taking a girl's virginity..

I still have mine it's not a big deal mate

• no real experience or skill I'd pass tbh

• Let us know how much longer she's a virgin. 😁

after losing her virginity she will still be mine

• If you become her first and you hurt her then I will find you and cut off your dick and balls.

• You're lucky if you find a girl that has a personality that meshes well with yours and if you get along easily without really trying.
    If your only standard in a girlfriend is to get a virgin, that is easy. Finding the right personality, now that is what is extremely difficult.