Is it just not for everybody?

I've tried hotornot, meetme, mylol (twice), lovoo, Skout and well nothing.
I've flirted with this guy in real life but again nothing.
Half my school is gay (arts academy)
and even if I can't even tell you how many times I've been pushed away or ignored anyway.

Dating isn't the only thing I'm worried about but it is still something I want to try. Besides if I get a boyfriend no one will call me lesbain anymore and I can leave the girl attraction behind. Yes I like girls and I'm not proud of that sh*t.

There's no better way to get rid of it by just sticking to guys. I like guys anyway.

But anyway I'm guessing some of us aren't meant to date... Or we can't attract anyone. Right? And why the heck is everyone not a Virgin anymore? I thought 16 was not the age to have sex suddenly everyone is doing it. Bruh I just want my first kiss! That's all I ask for! I feel like such a baby
I still watch kids shows (doc MC stuffins)
Play Pokemon on my 3ds
Use kids crest tooth paste
All that stuff
I was fangirling over the movie "Robots" yesterday

Am I just not ready to date or something? Or have I not found anyone yet that is alike to me? I don't want sex or anything
I just get lonely too sometimes and my close frFriends are all in relationships...

Whats wrong with me?

No mean or rude comments please
If you don't like, don't answer

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, you're 16, calm down, it just hasn't happened yet. You know, things can happen with anyone faster than we can imagine.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sorry, but you don't sound ready yet. You only want to find a boyfriend to prove that you're not a lesbian.

What Guys Said 7

• Roxas, You are experiencing something that girls (and boys) your age have been going through for ever. Your teen years are probably the most confusing years of your life. You (and others) are so concerned about fitting in or what others might think about you. Are you pretty enough, why don't guys you want like you, should I have sex because everyone else, is there something wrong with me, on and on. It's normal and your peers put pressure on you to be and do what they think you shoud be or do. Nobody want to be the outsider. You don't want to0 have sex. I say "GOOD FOR YOU"! The kids and many 20's and 30's year olds treat sex as if it a recreation or entertainment thing. It's not. It's a very intimate and special thing that should be between two people who care deeply about each other. Being Gay is something many are born with. Today so many kids think it's a cool thing to do, but that is a choice they make, not something they are. Being "Bi" is a choice you make. Nobody is born Bisexual. Stopping with girls is choice you made and it's the right decision because you are not Bi. Don't go there because you don't have a guy. It's okay to not have a boyfriend. I know it's hard when your friends all have a guy, but what are there relationships really based on. Sex? Being cool? Doing what everybody else is doing? Trying to fit in? Are you trying too hard? You can't make a relationship happen. You are only 16. Not having your first kiss is not a crime. Kissing just to have the first kiss is not a good reason to do it. It will happen is due time and it will be special for you. Women remember their first kiss forever. Men, not so much. Give yourself a break and try not to worry so much. There is nothing wrong with you. This is not a personal affront to you. My daughter and granddaughter were virgins until they were 19. They wanted the first time to be with a very special guy and, sadly, boys your age have one thing on their minds. Boys mature slower than girls. You have to respect yourself. That is very important in life. You have to do what you know is right, even if you want to do the opposite. You want others to respect you and even though every body is doing what you done want to, you know what the right thing is. I empathize with you. I was 16 once and I went through a lot of what you all go through. Every decision we make has a consequence. We decide things knowing the what the potential consequences are.

I've been aroused by girls since I was very little, I thought that shit was normal so I never questioned it but me and the rest of my family see I'm obviously not straight. I'm not proud of it but i can't help it. I would have sex with a girl before I'd even touch a man, but there's no place in society to be part lesbain. It's a reason I choose to avoid it and focus on men. Im not choosing girls Because I can't get a guy, trust me I couldn't get NEITHER girls or boys because I'm forever alone. Yes girls say they are bi all the same for attention they are called HAMSEXUALS but they dont know what it's like to deal with this kind of issue. All your life so far you thought it main focusis men but then you come to realise you've masterbated and had so many sex dreams and fantasies over girls Because I'm attracted to them, I cried when someone found out I liked girls and denied it for years and I still will because I'm not comfortable about my family talking to me about it.

• First there is nothing wrong with you liking chicks. Nothing at all. Stop beating yourself up on that point.
    Second you are still young, don't rush things just to change your image

• i feel u im the same way lol tried dating sites meeting people in real... still to no avail :/ not gittin ne younger ya kno but u wanna talk thou?

• relax, you are still young. it will get better when you are older.

• nothing wrong with you, you'll eventually fine someone

• Online dating prospects will explode when you hit 18.

• how come you promoted your question on your newest question, but, if you don't want rude comments, we shouldn't comment?

If you want to be rude don't answers. Lol it's not that complicated

yeah, YOU'RE the troll

all i did was simply ask a question. you're the one who's turning it in to a big ordeal

What Girls Said 0