How do I make myself more attractive to women?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you have to do anything at all. You're very attractive. I saw you mention you like girly girls, I'm the same way and I'm as girly as they come. If you want to attract the femmes be a femme yourself or as some call us lipstick lesbians.

What Guys Said 4

• Well you're already attractive, so you're half way there.
    I see you say you like girlie girly and not butchy, generally speaking most lesbians and kinda butchy to my knowledge (based on people I know and see)
    They often have shortish hair and piercings..
    Bi girls however tend to be more like you, loads of girls are bi.. Just gotta find one, insta always had girls posting in their bios they're bi

• Do squats, eat well and get that "feminine ass" so u will be attractive ;D

• Just start flirting with them and see if they start reciprocating your energy

• buy bigger eyebrows.

What Girls Said 4

• u already look attractive. maybe u just need to figure out what kind if women u want to attract.

I like girlie girls, not butchy girls.

i would feel like i wasn't "adequate" lol

Sweety, looks aren't everything as long as you are funny and easy to talk with, it doesn't matter to me.

• You're already attractive tbh

• Just be the girl you are if there attracted to you they will come if not then let them go not worth your energy

• In my opinion, I think you're very attractive, but I'd never approach you simply because I'd assume that you're straight.

And as a women, what should I do to give you a hint? What would you do?

For starters, I have literally no experience with women. I have always been attracted to women, but as far as my environment is concerned I am 100% straight. You see, I am very much a girly girl and that automatically makes people assume you're into guys. But if a cute girl would ever cross my way and I knew she was lesbian/bisexual, I'd at least try to ask her out on a date. But I have no tips on figuring out whether she's bi/lesbian to start with.. that's just a mission impossible. How about Tinder? It works well for me with guys :)