WYR: Single but rich or taken but broke?

Would you rather?
A. WYR: Single but rich or taken but broke?

B.

• Single but rich
  • Taken but broke

Most Helpful Girl

• Single & rich, of course. Who ever said money doesn't buy happiness just didn't know how to spend it.

Lol was just thinking this the other day too. But I thought who ever thought money can't buy you happiness didn't have any money.

MHO nomination

What Girls Said 7

• WYR: Single but rich or taken but broke?
    A. Single but rich

I'm a heterosexual gal so if I was 'taken' it'd be by a dude and in my opinion dudes don't offer anything but a dick. Money on the other hand can get a shit ton of desirable stuff to me.

• Single but rich. I have problems because I don't have money, I have NO problems being single. xD

• SINGLE AND RICH BABY !!!

• Taken & rich 😉
    I'm not stupid so there's no risk I'll end up with a golddigger lol

• Right now I'm single and broke. I'd rather be rich. I ain't trying to run out of TP on the shitter.

• A for sure

• I'm single but not rich I don't have a job out of the house

What Guys Said 9

• The rich part is technically not 100% "true" and realistic or accurate. It all depends on how much you are able to save and not buy shit you don't need impulsively to accumulate debt quickly. But I do believe that if someone was financially educated and smart then they become strategic about how they invest and save their money and only really use it on the things they actually need instead of shit they don't and pile up all those debts. They might even be able to make some good money investing in stocks and shit and save more money for their retirement years.

I would think that by being single you'd have more control over your finances to begin with. Once you are in a relationship, you're bound to be spending a lot on gifts, transportation, clothes, shoes and things to maintain your appearance as attractive and desirable to your partner.

Whatever floats your boat and whatever your goals are, that's all I can say.

And if a married couple add children into the equation, that's also additional expenses, and that will also become expensive.

So I do think that Single can and would have more control over their finances, but does that make them "rich"? I really don't think that it necessarily means they are rich, they just have fewer expenses and have no people or fewer people to provide for financially.

• Wow. The sex money question. Picture the apocalypse. This is the Nagasaki/Hiroshima question. There are the mushroom clouds, ominously peaceful in their expansion, silent to video, reaching outwardd in a placid, inestimable rage.
    The planet Earth is just one big whorehouse, and the exchange of money for sex is the only real transaction. Prostitution is the omnipresent, the common denominator, the indivisible. Women are biologically, evolutionarily wired, to be fascist whores.

Or... am I wrong?

Because, if I am wrong, then the 'broke' option, not the rich option, could get 90% of womens vote. But no, the girls voted 90% (thats A LOT) in favor of "**** the rich guy". Of course, the OP screwed up in the question. Which should read 'Rich and taken, or Poor and single". So you should ask this question again to get the numbers you were looking for.

PS. Poor men are almost literally NEVER in a relationship. Women dont deem them worthy of having sexual rights.

• I have almost everything I want in this world and that is money, stable job, love from my friends and family, but the one thing I'm missing right now is a relationship since I broke up with my ex 3 months ago. I rather be in a relationship, poor and be happy than rich, but missing something in life.

• If I had a woman that wanted my broke ass forever then I will give her every part of me as much and as long as she wanted it!

• b. sounds like the worst of all scenarios.

• Depends how rich, if we're talking Millions, single...
    If not then I'd take a cutie anyday

• I think I'd lean towards taken but broke. Unless there's no sane women. Then I'd be single and rich.

• I'll take the money.

• Definitely single. Being with a modern woman is just disgusting...