Should I play hard to get?

I met up with this guy this week (we met online) and he already wants to meet up with me again tomorrow. Is that too soon? Should I play hard to get? Should I say yes or no? How often would you meet up with someone you just met?

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's a My Take I wrote. One of the things it discusses is the need for equality of emotional investment. One big way men invest is through pursuit. Therefore, being a bit less available can cause him to invest more, which is a good thing. It's a balancing act but read this My Take and we'll talk:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a6869-relationships-how-they-work

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't play hard to get, it gets confusing and messy real quick. If you like the guy, then say yes and go out with him again. There are really no rules that you have to follow. Just go with what feels right.

No I don't think that is too soon, it means he really likes you. I recently met someone online and we had our first date last Friday, which went very well. He then took me out again to dinner this past Sunday and we had a lot of fun.

What Guys Said 8

• If you like him and want a relationship, don't play games with him.

If he falls for the fake you, you don't have a relationship when you become yourself again

If does fall for you, you will never know if he would have fallen for the real you.

• Say yes but play hard-to-get-in-the-sack

• Don't play hard to get. That's the stupidest advice anyone can give. If you play hard to get, he will probably a) move on because he thinks you're not interested or b) lose interest.

• never play hard to get. its a turn off, guys will walk away from girls like that. if you want him show it and tell him how you feel. there's no such thing as too soon, you should be with the person you love or want to love as much as possible.

• Would you like it if a guy played hard to get towards you?

• Play hard to get at your own peril. Most men won't stand for childish games.

• Playing hard to get, just means you won't get got.

• That's so immature.

What Girls Said 4