Why does me female friend not tease me anymore, but instead avoids me and stares at me with a sad look?

So I've been documenting the way one of my friends (who's a girl) has been acting around me, and let me say: It's nothing like her usual self.

Most of the time she's always teasing me in some sort of way with me, and she teases everyone in general, so I didn't think anything of it. But a few weeks ago I asked her for advice on how to get over a girl. She wanted to know if I liked the girl and I said yes. Since then she completely stopped teasing me, and she stopped talking to me, but the thing I don't get is this:

- She stands right near me on purpose but still avoids talking to me. Like today for example, I was standing around and she walks right in front of me and just stands there staring at me for about 10 seconds straight, and the look was more of a sad look, like with puppy eyes. So I asked her what was wrong and she said "Nothing", which I highly doubt.

And she's only ignoring me. Right now she can socialize with every boy in the class and she even teases them but with me she's just quiet and doesn't say much, nor does she even tease me, which is weird because last year she did it all the time.

So any ideas on why she's acting like this?

• She's envious of the other girl
  • She wishes I liked her
  • She doesn't want me to be happy
  • Something is wrong in her personal life

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's probably a combo of at least A and B and possibly D too.

• Women don't like hearing about other women you like when they have feelings for you.

What Guys Said 1

• D
    Personally I would do that to a friend that secretly betrayed me without the information of she/he knowing