So I've been documenting the way one of my friends (who's a girl) has been acting around me, and let me say: It's nothing like her usual self.
Most of the time she's always teasing me in some sort of way with me, and she teases everyone in general, so I didn't think anything of it. But a few weeks ago I asked her for advice on how to get over a girl. She wanted to know if I liked the girl and I said yes. Since then she completely stopped teasing me, and she stopped talking to me, but the thing I don't get is this:
- She stands right near me on purpose but still avoids talking to me. Like today for example, I was standing around and she walks right in front of me and just stands there staring at me for about 10 seconds straight, and the look was more of a sad look, like with puppy eyes. So I asked her what was wrong and she said "Nothing", which I highly doubt.
And she's only ignoring me. Right now she can socialize with every boy in the class and she even teases them but with me she's just quiet and doesn't say much, nor does she even tease me, which is weird because last year she did it all the time.
So any ideas on why she's acting like this?
- She's envious of the other girl0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
- She wishes I liked her67%(2)67%(4)Vote67%(2)
- She doesn't want me to be happy0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
- Something is wrong in her personal life33%(1)33%(2)Vote33%(1)