ARE WESTERN WOMEN STUCK UP AND HAVE ENTITLEMENT SYNDROME? (USA , Canada , U. K. , Australia, NZ , etc )?

Over the last 3 years I visited Asia and more recently Mexico and Brazil and found the women there so much more traditional and down to earth and easy to speak to , when I came back to Melbourne OMG o could not stand the women here anymore , I'm visiting France Italy , Spain and Portugal in Jan and feb , been told very positive things about those countries.

Anyway what are your thoughts?

• YES
  • NO
  • SOME

Most Helpful Girl

• ARE WESTERN WOMEN STUCK UP AND HAVE ENTITLEMENT SYNDROME?
    C. Some

No different to me than some western men are stuck up and are entitled. Some people are stuck up and entitled that's not a gender or regional thing that's a human thing in my opinion.

However I do often find the male view of stuckup and entitled tends to vastly differ. Somehow for many dudes a gal rejecting a guy makes her stuckup and entitled. Somehow for many dudes a gal not wanting to interact with a dude ie talk to every dude that approaches her/messages her randomly makes her stuckup and entitled. Stuckup and entitled for many dudes seem to mean a gal he wants not giving him the attention/fucks/dates/relationship he wants from her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ye s yes yes yes yes oh lord yes. They fucking brain washed and don't care who they hurt. Not all the girls are like this but to ones I encounter. Oh lord you want to punch them dead in the eye. This girl stood up there and said " thank you for letting a lady get in first there's not many gentlemen left in US. But she's the one who don't know how to be a classy lady. Everything about her is fake, showing cleavage, tattoos up the wazoo, can't hardly girl her bad English and she frekn thinks everyone supposed to gent cause she feel its something that must be done. This apply to this girl only. I don't feel that way twords the woman I don't know.

What Girls Said 5

• Well I've travelled all over the west and those other countries you mention like third world countries etc. And they're different cultures and not comparable, but being from Melbourne, we have a different CULTURE, which perhaps you didn't like. But there's no more entitlement here than other places. And I've found some very horrible, closed minded people (sometimes worse) in those third world countries who have a prejudice against me already assuming that I am some entitled bitch because I'm white. So, it's not about a colour or a place, it's about the person themselves.

• NO I DONT THINK SO BUT WHAT WOULD I KNOW, MAYBE IF I SHOUT MY POINT MIGHT BE HEARD.

I THINK PEOPLE CAN BE GOOD OR BAD REGARDLESS OF NATIONALITY ITS ABOUT HOW YOU ARE RAISED NOW WHERE YOU ARE FROM BUT HEY THATS JUST ME.

HOPE YOU HEARD ME.

• EUROPEAN WOMAN ARE WESTERN TOO LMAO WHAT

• ARE YOU BITTER?

• What exactly do you mean by entitlement syndrome?

What Guys Said 5

• 1|0
  • HAHAHAHA... so true.

It's almost as if the women here thinks that because Margot Robbie was in Neighbors and Neighbors was filmed in Melbourne, they all deserve to be treated like they were an A-list celebrity.

• Yea, by in large our women are trash

• Some are, but most are not.

• entitlement for women = human rights abuses for men

It should be legal to severely beat such entitled women. Or they should just be put to death. Fucking bitches!!