Ladies is your hair that important to you? Was my complement not really a "compliment"?

My girlfriend changed her hair (colour) up. it was brunette but now it's blonde. So when i seen her today she was like "do you like it" i said yes then changed the subject. Then she got a bit mad cause she said all of her friends loved it and i only said "yes" to her question. I wasn't in a good mood today so i told her to stop acting like a baby it's just hair, then she got mad more mad aha.

Is your hair really that important? Do you think i should apologize for this little thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ladies is your hair that important to you?
    My hair is important to me. I don't care about any dude's opinion on it though I find I'm unlike seemingly most gals who cater and pander for male validation.

Was my complement not really a "compliment"?
    It's a compliment in my opinion as you're saying you like her hair.

Do you think i should apologize for this little thing?
    No I don't think it's suited to apologize for how she felt for you simply saying yes. I do think it's suited to apologize for telling her to stop being a baby as a response to her being upset. However if you're fine with her dismissing your feelings and insulting you over it then don't apologize.

i like her hair, she looks a nicer too in my opinion., i was just in a bad mood today. I'll apologize to her anyways, i dont think i should of called her a baby

Most Helpful Guy

• Not worth apologizing over

What Girls Said 5

• She probably just felt like you weren't paying much attention and just gave her a quick answer so you could change the subject to something else. Either that or she was expecting you to have more of a reaction. I don't know, women can be hard to for even women to understand sometimes, haha.

As far as my hair goes, I pretty much just fix it how I like it and if I get a compliment, great, if I don't, oh well. It isn't really that big of a deal to me if someone doesn't notice that I've changed it. Everyone is different though.

lool. well ill apologize to her today anyways and tell her she looks amazing with her new hair colour. I like it better than before.

That's great! I'm sure she appreciates that.

yeah she was much happier today

• She maybe overreacted to your lack of enthusiasm over her hair, but you definitely made it worse by saying "stop acting like a baby." You should apologize for that.

yeah i guess i can say sorry for that. But i wasn't really in the mood today either. But i will apologize

• Yes, hair is the most important part of me. I love my hair. Jealous of women who can pull of having no hair. As for your girl, you should apologize and tell her what you honestly think of her hair. Don't bother lying at this point, because she won't believe you. If you like it, convince her you honestly like it; if you don't, tell her you liked it better before. If she gets upset if you don't like it, well then she's pretty immature, if you ask me, because it would mean she was only expecting a positive response rather than an honest one...

• It isn't really about hair it's about her attractiveness. She was being childish by getting pissy but I won't lie and say I wouldn't be a bit disappointed if my boyfriend only said "yes" and then changed the subject if I asked if he liked something about my appearance.

• She was hoping you'd do the boyfriend thing and rave about it and tell her she looks sexy and got let down. You don't need to apologize but I'd be upset at you too to be honest. Yes, hair is very important to a girl.

well ill apologize to her today anyways and tell her she looks amazing with her new hair colour. I like it better than before. But i wasn't in a good mood yesterday

What Guys Said 1