Could I find a friends w/benefit who'd only want to do oral sex?

• Yeah sure
    73% (8)81% (17)78% (25)Vote
  • Nah
    27% (3)19% (4)22% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be down for that deal, but also depends on the girl. If her pussy smells repulsive... I'd back out lol.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, just head right over to 'Build A Boy Toy' and go get one custom made with tongue skills. -_-

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I think the only guy that would really sign up for that would be a super desperate one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Can you? Yeah, but it gets kinda boring. I had that offer once. I took it. Got bored after in no time.
    But since you're a girl, it's different for you. Chances are the guy will be the one getting bored.

0|0
    1|0
    • 2mo

Would you say boredom would occur if it were sex (intercourse) too?

• 2mo

Less chances of getting bored since you can do much more, but if it's always the same and there's no innovation, then yeah, you could get bored.

• Yes many guys here will be happy to take you up on your offer

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends, would you also give him oral?

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd number among that crowd. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure there is someone out there willing... hang on, to give or receive?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Both

• Show All
    • 2mo

I guess I'm just open to the idea of it. Intimacy ruins any relationship I'm in, so I might as well just separate the sex from the relationship and get a fuck buddy, since I'm too distant to be in a relationship and I usually get stuck with clingy guys :/

• 2mo

Sounds like you want to be free to experiment ad have a bit of fun with out the commitment at this stage...

• It would be tough, you better be damn good at sucking dick

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe. If you keep looking

0|0
    0|0