Could I find a friends w/benefit who'd only want to do oral sex?

• Yeah sure
  • Nah

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be down for that deal, but also depends on the girl. If her pussy smells repulsive... I'd back out lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, just head right over to 'Build A Boy Toy' and go get one custom made with tongue skills. -_-

What Guys Said 7

• I think the only guy that would really sign up for that would be a super desperate one.

• Can you? Yeah, but it gets kinda boring. I had that offer once. I took it. Got bored after in no time.
    But since you're a girl, it's different for you. Chances are the guy will be the one getting bored.

Would you say boredom would occur if it were sex (intercourse) too?

Less chances of getting bored since you can do much more, but if it's always the same and there's no innovation, then yeah, you could get bored.

• Yes many guys here will be happy to take you up on your offer

• That depends, would you also give him oral?

• I'd number among that crowd. :-)

• I'm sure there is someone out there willing... hang on, to give or receive?

Both

I guess I'm just open to the idea of it. Intimacy ruins any relationship I'm in, so I might as well just separate the sex from the relationship and get a fuck buddy, since I'm too distant to be in a relationship and I usually get stuck with clingy guys :/

Sounds like you want to be free to experiment ad have a bit of fun with out the commitment at this stage...

• It would be tough, you better be damn good at sucking dick

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe. If you keep looking