What should I do?

The guy (Rob) Im talking to likes me and i like him. I told him for Halloween im going to be a playboy bunny and im going to a few house parties and a concert. I thought he was cool with it until todAY where he tells me. "IM not your boyfriend so I can't really tell you that im not comfortable with you going to a club where guys with grind on you and would rather you not go"

I told him i understand.

I really want to go and i am single, what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand how he feels. Guys can get very protective of girls they like.

However, if he IS your boyfriend, he has a say. If not, he doesn't have a say.

Most Helpful Girl

• You want to go so why don't you? His got no influence over you, apart that he likes you and you like him. He may feel disappointed if you choose to go though.

What Guys Said 6

• What's more important? I potential relationship or a night out? Seems pretty clear cut to me. You could still go out.. just you know.. with him.

I like this answer the best. Think of what you'd like in the future, that is the wisest decision.

• I'm sorry, but fuck rob lol.. You just said it, your single, go have fun. Even if he was your boyfriend he shouldn't care. I guess I just don't understand jealousy, and I find it completely ridiculous.

• I there are any chances that you want to get in a relationship with him then he has already told you that he is uncomfortable with that... (Which also means he cares about you)

So if you don't like him that way or don't care about him then go and do what you have to do...

• Tell him to put a ring on it or he can't say anything.

Just let him know you would like to be more official or know whether it'll lead to you to being official or you're not going to take his concerns into consideration.

• You should go and "get grinded".

• You're single... go and have fun...

What Girls Said 3

• Why can't you two go together?

• be like too bad bitch see yuh

• Well bitch if you like him ask him out. You can't expect him to take initiative if you're the one who obviously wants to be with him. But if you can't take initiative and you go out to party with other guys then you never wanted him and this was a big waste of time for the both of y'all