So girls, should we approach you or not?

We're total strangers about your age. Chances are we're not hot, handsome, smooth, or particularly funny. We're just nice and do our best to make our first moments together fun.

Do we approach you if we like you?

• Yes
  • No
  • Only if you're hot and/or funny.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah sure, why not? Assuming you don't do it in a lewd manner and actually put the effort into approaching the girl you're interested in in a classy way, you don't really have much to lose.

What Girls Said 4

• If I know the guy fine. If's he's just some random creep coming up to me in public, I'm going to be pissed.

• Well you're not going to get her any other way if as strangers. If you really want her, you'd make a move.

• it depends how you go about it
    I swear some dudes are so rude or wannabe when they approach you

• They can approach me but they shouldn't expect much

What Guys Said 6

• I have had a lot of bad approaches and very few successful ones. What I have learned it to first treat her like your meeting a new friend then politely talk to her a bit. Throw in a light flirt in there and then tell her that I will see her again, hope to see her again, or just ask for her name so I can add her on social media. Asking for her phone number seems to be something that is hard to get because their phone is so personal. Adding a woman on social media and then texting her that way seems easier.
    However sadly most of the time I get insulted or made fun of. So you have to take the very few good with the terrible. Ladies please just reject the guy. Don't insult him. I'll take a rejection any day over being insulted for approaching you.

• Who is this "we" you're talking about?
    Sounds like a collective hivemind.

ahaha so I'm not the only one imagining a whole group of dudes closing in in a big circle, then? 😂😂

oh, I was imagining 1 girl being surrounded by a group of like 6-8 guys being... not quite menacing ahah.

Lol. "we" reffers to the male side of the human species.

• Only if you are good looking. Approaching women when you are ugly is going to give no results and you will receive tonnes of abuse for it.

• It's about reading signals

She's staring out the window on the bus. Doesn't even know you exist.

These are the signal's total strangers give 99% of the time. None at all.

Then don't approach, or if you're dying to do it, then do it. Whether you like it or not, thats what the reality it.

• C... minus the funny part... is the correct answer

• I hope no girls say "no"