Will ignoring your crush make him miss you?

Is it a good idea to text your crush everyday or not? I don't want to come across as easy and needy because we've only talked for 1 month but I can tell he kind of likes me but unsure.
Usually we talk about interesting stuff or tell funny jokes so it's not mundane but I want him to miss me too. If I don't text he might think I'm flirting with other guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you shouldn't ignore. To guys, ignore means that the girl is not interested or something. I will only miss if she doesn't text me for days but when it comes to ignore, it will be totally a different thing or meaning. All i can say that we shouldn't play mind games with each other. If you miss someone then talk to them why should you play mind games to make both parties miss each other and might end up having one to lose interest because of this foolish games... If you don't text him, he won't think you are flirting with other guys but if he sees you online in some social app, he might think that you are talking with other guy. Carpe Diem

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a difficult one! It depends on who initiates most of the text conversations? If it's always you doing it then it would be a good idea to cut back, but if it's him starting conversations then you should always reply (perhaps with a slight delay in response time!)

What Guys Said 1

• Bad idea, will backfire

What Girls Said 2

• Lol doubtful. Just say something or move on.

• I don't think it shows him that u r needy or easy, i believe it lets him know that u r interested in him. As long as u take your time on sending or saying anything that has to do with sex, because if u say something that has to do with sex then he might think u r easy. If u r really serious about this guy just take your time i promise u it will work out :)