Could u date a BISEXUAL PERSON who was more attracted to their sex than to the opposite sex?

For example- You meet a girl
And she's dated/had sex with more women than men in the past.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• That's just asking for trouble. Dating them would be faar too risky.

What Girls Said 8

• Just as long as they're 100% attracted to ~me~ it doesn't matter.

• Of course as long as I am the most attractive person out there to them when we're together and that's pretty much my condition for any relationship be it with bisexuals, gays or straights.

• Most likely not. I'm sure someone will think it makes me intolerant but I find bisexuality a turn off. I won't say I'd NEVER date a bisexual guy, because you can be surprised by who you fall for, but I don't see it happening.

• Hey I identify as a lesbian and my boyfriend has no problem with it at all (read my last paragraph in my bio before you ask).

You can't be a lesbian if you have a boyfriend. (At least if you find him sexually attractive.)

@Maik567 no that's just how I'm comfortable with identifying which at the end of the day is all that matters to myself and the people who care about me. I don't need strangers on the internet to tell me how I can and cannot identify

You can identify as a fucking pineapple if you want, that still won't make you one. My point was that you're not a lesbian since you find a guy attractive, simple as that.

• I would not date a bisexual person.

• I'd have no problem with it

• Not a chance in hell.

• HA, nah nothing sexual

What Guys Said 9

• It'd be tough to get used to but relationships are built on trust. Doesn't really matter if she is straight or bi, if she cheats with anyone she's done simple as that.

• Would she date me if she's more into girls than into guys?

• Why not? We'd have a common interest.

• I don't mean to offend anyone but no.

• It depends on the connection and how highly sexualised and who she is spending the most time with

• Nope

• noooooooooooo
    there lost and run on feelings

• Only if I was absolutely certain that she was attracted to me and would never cheat on me.

• Yeah if she's devoted to me I don't see what difference it really makes