BOYS - will you date a girl with serious acne & acne scars?

I'm a girl with lots of SERIOUS acne and acne scars. so i was wondering if any guy would ever date me. and if anyone will, will he be just playing with me and using me as a toy? so i have REALLY SERIOUS ACNe and acne scars im not exaggerating its like my cheeks are really red with scars. and there are lots of weird red spots on my face so my face looks like there are patches of decolourisation. so wld any of you guys mind dating someone that looks like me? i mean it wld be pretty uncomfortable and guys wld probably feel really gross if they want to kiss me (on the cheeks or forehead or whatever) because that means they have to look at me and my damaged skin CLOSEUP. wld you date me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends, skin defects can be overlooked if your face structure itself is nice, otherwise no. Anyway you're still in the acne stage of life, don't worry about it for now.

Most Helpful Girl

• If the girl was good looking apart from that, they would date her/look past it.

What Guys Said 3

• I could look past that if I loved someone.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0