I like a girl but she has a boyfriend. What can I do?

First of all I really like her. She previously did have a boyfriend but she dumped him. I was there when she found out that he only wanted her for the sexual side or possibly because of a friend of his, who said maybe she wants him for his D. When she dumped him I was thinking of what I could say to her about a date or tell her how I felt. But yesterday I found out she had another boyfriend and now I can't stop thinking about her even more. This probably looks like that now I'm obsessed, I'm not. I want to know what can I do be a friend, tell her or wait for when he is no longer in the picture. Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• When somebody is in emotional distress, they can easily fall in love. The negative side to it is that once someone goes through a tough break up that causes them emotional distress, they can often seek someone who'll emotionally support them, the consequences of that action can make them fall in love with the person who is emotionally uplifting them, sometimes even more intensely. The best thing you can do is to help her realize that taking a break to emotionally heal herself would help her to have a more healthy relationship in the future. I know it's tough for you to not express your feelings, but it's best if you make her become more self aware to take a break and heal.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, it is better for yourself to let her go. While she is in a relationship, you obviously shouldn't try anything. While I understand you have feelings for her, I am hot sure she feels the same way. If she did, she would have spend more time with you when she was single (after the breakup)

I know this is not what you want to hear, but I really think this is the best for you in the long run.

What Girls Said 3

• I personally don't really encourage anyone to go for someone who is taken. In this case it sounds like she doesn't know that you like her?

• Maybe you should look at this from her new boyfriends point of view. If you were in his shoes, how would you feel about someone else trying to steal her away?

• Just do it. If she says yes, really you'll know not to trust her because she's a cheat and if she says no you can just wait til she has an argument with that guy then be her "shoulder to cry on" and make a move

What Guys Said 15

• You took too long to be the rebound guy or she found someone hella fast. You don't want someone who just hops on the next person who show interest. Just wait your turn this one won't last long either.

• There's nothing you can do now, but if she dumps him, don't lose your chance again and say what you have to say.

• You can walk away now and stop your heart from being crushed.
    If you keep hanging around her she'll lean on you for emotional support while her boyfriends provide emotional and sexual support. IF she breaks up with her next boyfriend she'll see you as an emotional crutch to lean on but not a sexual one - in other words just a friend. She will appreciate you being there for her but she will just lean on you to get her through the breakup while she looks for her next man. All the while you will be dying inside and falling apart wanting her and never getting her.
    Don't be the guy who fools himself thinking you can win her heart by being there for her when she's crushed and vulnerable emotionally. Don't believe the bull crap Hollywood movies. It won't work. You will be hurt and she will move on without you while it will take a long time for you to pick yourself up again.
    Break free now and you will be doing yourself a HUGE favor

• you just have to wait til she's single again

• Wait and see if she becomes single again.

• Find another girl.

• All you can do is to move on now and forget about her.

You don't want to be in the friendzone like many other guys have.

• Just move on to the next one, before you get your ass kicked by her boyfriend.

• Don't bother. Look for someone else who isn't taken.

• Dude sounds like she isn't into you I suggest just moving on but at least be friends with her because that makes you no different than the other guy if you're just friends with her for just the chance of being with her

• Leave her alone. Respect other relationships. You'd want the same, no?

Yes I would want the same. But I never said I wanted to interfere.

• I know exactly how you feel
    Best thing to do is wait

• Just tell her that you like her. Then let her do with that what she will.

• You waited too long.

I know you don't want to hear this, but tough. You need to hear it.

You waited too long. You were already at risk of being in the friendzone by being her friend and never letting her know you were interested in her. But then she became single and you still did f-all.. that was the end right there. Even if you weren't in the friendzone before at that point, you said nothing when it was your chance. It's over. She thinks you are not into her, and if she ever had feelings for you, they are gone now, and won't be back.

Next time you like someone, MOVE on it. Don't wait.

• Don't get sucked into this emotional black hole. You will most likely simply be used as an emotional comfort blanket. I would stay clear... unless you are willing to be seriously disappointed. You have been officially WARNED!!!