My HOOKUP is a LIAR?

My good friend/former guy I hooked up with on and off for 6 years, is a complete liar. He lies about how well off he is, he lies about where he is and what he is doing, he even lies about stupid unimportant things! And he lies to everyone around him! It drives me crazy...

Why does he do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• So he can hook up. It's really simple

He lies about stupid things like, what he bought at the grocery store! SERIOUSLY?

Nah I live with my boyfriend and i'm happy. It just makes me sick to here him lie 24/7... if I have some sort of rationalization I would at the very least not get the urge to throw up when his mouth opens

You have a boyfriend and a hookup?

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably wants to impress you and people around him, it really has nothing to do with others and more him and his insecurities that he thinks he can get away with to make himself feel better if others look at him in a "better light".

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0