Who gets uncomfortable when there partner gets too clingy?

like if you have a girlfriend for example and she messages you every minute asking were you are for example Lucy Simons girlfriend out of inbetweeners who gets uncomfortable or annoyed after that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yo, u have a girlfriend? And that would get really weird and annoying (depends on how much she sends it to you).

Most Helpful Guy

• That would make me uncomfortable. I hate constant messaging. It annoys me when I do it, and it annoys me when I'm on the receiving end. I don't mind talking to people in person but exchanging texts is just... bleh.

I wouldn't get the messages every minute because I have AT&T but nevertheless, that would get really annoying really fast. And the phone bill would be through the roof.

What Girls Said 1

• That's more like an obsession than clingy. That's not a healthy relationship at all

I don't mind a clingy guy as long as I had my own personal space at times.

What Guys Said 1

• It gets annoying and shows lack of trust on their behalf. It's like even if I do like someone, I still have a life of my own.