Do you like SOME chubby girls?

I am 5'3 and 134 (YES i will start going to the gym) my ex clients and my boyfriend go crazy for it. So do you guys like chubby girls or do you like flat tummy

Most Helpful Guy

• People are unique and beautiful in their own individualized ways. I don’t believe people should be judged solely on how they look, so yeah, if a girl was chubby I would still be interested in getting to know her, because physical attributes change with time; we get older or we have health issues, or an accident or fate can change how we look, and if the physical is all you ever use to determine whether or not you’re going to date someone, or be in a relationship serious or otherwise, then from my perspective that’s a pretty sad mentality to live your life by. Life is way too short to be so narrow minded in my view. If you don’t open yourself up to other opportunities and possibilities around you, then you’ll never really know if you passed up that one person who was meant to be your soul-mate. I for one don’t want to live with that regret or doubt. Short/tall... Flat tummy or otherwise. A person should always look for the inner depths of each other. That’s my bottom line.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it really depends on the life style as well, if someone is active in the gym and lives a moderately healthy life style they will most likely want someone who is similar and active. This is not speaking for all but yes there are some guys who do enjoy chubby girls.

What Guys Said 35

• All sorts of guys like different types of girls. Some like chubby , some like athletic, etc. you will find plenty of men who will fall over themselves to get to you because of your size trust me

• Can be attractive depending on how you carry your weight.

Can't give my opinion on numbers alone.

• It doesn't bother me , personality matters more

• It's not a black and white thing. Some girls can be a little chubby and have nice faces as well as thin girls not having cute faces.

• I have dated girls of all shapes and sizes, so yes.

• Lot's of sexy chubby girls everywhere : )
    70% of dudes probably agree.

• I was in love with a girl that was 5' 135, she had the chubby in good places haha :p
    Yeah chubby girls are ok. as long as they are healthy chubby

I think at 5'3" your weight is ok

• Chubby girls are my preference.. That word gets overused though.. 5'3 is too short though lol

I'm feisty too

I bet you're hot as hell and the wiggle of your butt would drive me crazy lol but I don't like to have to bend down to kiss girls..

• I like chubby girls.

• I'm 5'11" - 6'4" ( don't know exactly how tall, it's been a while ) and 250 lbs, but I'm not really even fat. It's weird

• Yeah if they have a cute face, big tits, and a whopper ass.

I'm cool with it.

• Chubby girls are completely fine, many are really hot.

• im not just into looks, personality is a major part of liking someone ;)

• I like a little belly fat
    It's like a pillow lol

• You said you will go to the gym so you know guys don't usually like it

• Yes , chubby but not huge is fantastic don't underestimate how many guys like this

• I like

• yes i love chubby girls its a turn on for me

• Yeah, I've found chubby girls attractive before.

• I like girls with nice curves, not skinny

• Chubby women can be very attractive. For me it depends on the person and the weight is only part of the equation. Some chubby women are still extremely beautiful. And of course, peoples views of chubby vary greatly sometimes.

• I'm certain many guys would be interested... maybe not the ones you'd want... but still many.

• I'm chubby I go gym I don't care what girls look like the beautiful in there own ways

• I love a woman with meat on her bones more cushion for the pushing!

• The fact that you are only 5'3 would make you undatable to begin with for me, none the less chubby. 6ft+ with flat stomach or gtfo.

• HELL NAW!!!

use proper English please

Oh nice comeback
      :P

I mean, it wasn't really a comeback. That's the only thing to say considering your response to "hell naw" was "use proper English"... It's wasn't even like I wrote in straight slang to the point where you couldn't understand what this shit I wrote 😂

• It depends. Sometimes it's more cushion for the pushing !

• Both can be hot, i'm not picky

• 'ex clients'? yOU whore?

• chubby women are hot!

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 13

• For me it's more about the personality. I will pick the women I sleep with based upon their personality. I've dated both thin girls and chubby girls however my preference tends to be with girls with a little meat on their bones.

• Haha, I'm also 5ft3 and chubby. Still get plenty of attention from guys plus I'm picky. So I don't really care. Yes some guys like chubby girls.

• That's very close to my weight and size and I don't think I'm chubby lol. I guess I have a lot of muscle but I bet you're just fine too.

• Chubby girls rock! (All shapes and sizes rock tbh)

• im 5'3 and 130 !! 😱 WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

• Funny how guys don't mind chubby girls but girls mostly like fit guys :)

• Yes they do

• well it depends
    I prefer lean or fit

• Do you mean actually chubby or curvy?

• sounds ok

• The fact that you think being 5'3 and 134 lbs. is chubby is a problem. You have messed up views on weight.

• It doesn't matter to me... Just be yourself!!!

• honestly, as long as you've got a vag anyone will go for anyone.