Should I go ahead and make other plans?

Went on a first date with a guy I met in an app. It went really well, we kissed goodbye, he texted me telling me he had a great time and a two days later, asked me out to a musuem. Well, it's the night before the date and I haven't heard anything from him. We set a day and place but not a time.
Not to mention, the day after we arranged to hang out, he added a new photo to his profile.
Did he suddenly find someone else and is no longer interested? Should I go ahead and make other plans?

So I did text him, and we ended up hanging out the next night 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• No doubt, make other plans. This is the prime mating age for humans so this is unfortunately one of the things that's going to happen. The good news is that he's not the only one who has other options -- you have them too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you just ask him what time you should meet? Be proactive.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• He may have had a Change of Heart, along With... New photo and profile.
    However, for Laughs and Giggles, let us Put this to Bed Before tomorrow. Text him and See where you Stand with this Man.
    Good luck. xx

• yes make other plans bc he is clearly not that serious about dating. Im sure he likes you but not looking to be serious which is why he is not following through

• Well he asked you to go out to a museum.
    That means he's still on it.
    He probably is planning on to reach out to you tomorrow to confirm the time..
    Or why don't you reach out to him?