Is she interested in me? Should I ask her for a 3rd date?

I went on a second date with this girl last night. She was smiling and laughing the entire time and we had a ton to talk about. After both the first date and last night, she gave me a hug and I got a text from her before I got home. However, I don't know if she's really into me. She takes a long time, sometimes more than a day to respond to my messages. I sent her a message in regard to something we talked about last night, and it says she saw it, but she hasn't responded. Both times I asked her out, she said "let me check" or "I'll keep you posted." That being said, both times she was busy on the day I suggested but she asked if we could do another day the first time, and she messaged me a couple hours before we went out last night if I was free. Before last night, I had asked her to go out on Saturday, but she just said "I can't make it. Sorry :(" Is she just of a bad texter, really busy person, or she just isn't interested?

What Girls Said 2

• She seems busy and not that interested at the same time but partially since she has asked to see you during all this. I would stop initiating the calls and sometimes make her wait when she texts since she takes her time. You want her to wonder about you too and that can make her want her more.

• maybe she reads cosmopolitan shit where girls "learn" to be hard to get to or some shit I don't know nothing hurts to talk to her in person about her behaving

What Guys Said 1

• You asked once, so she knows you want to go out again. Contacting her again just makes you look pathetic and weak. If she contacts you and says she wants to see you then you can schedule a date, otherwise forget she even exists and go out with other women.