He didn't save my number?

I've been seeing him for a month. It's my birthday weekend. I haven't seen him or talked to him since Sunday. I texted him today and said hi and told him about an upcoming concert. He responded with "huh who is this?" I told him who it was and my iPhone says he read it and never responded. Until Sunday we saw each other almost everyday. Another thing is he broke his old phone on Sunday when I was with him if that makes a difference. Did I just get shut down hard? And should I say something like if you didn't want to me anymore you could have said so?

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously you aren't his girlfriend not in his eyes. You are just some chick. You should take this as a wake up call and move on without him. He doesn't value you so don't waste any more time on this loser

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah he was not that into you for some reason and didn't want to deal with confrontation. So its easier to just disappear and be done with it. Im sorry hun. We all go through it and no i wouldn't bother him no more. You already know the ans and he was too scared to tell you. That is why

What Guys Said 1

• I am not really sure but I think he is trying to shut you down.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like you just got shut down hard.
    And don't even bother text him you could have said so.
    He's already not interested in you, not wanting to deal with it. and while he's like that your text will make you look lesser.
    Do not ever reach out to him again unless he does.