What should I do?

I know this may seem like a stupid question considering, however I am asking because even though it is a small gesture I really care. My boyfriend and I had gotten in a fight n basically he moved away with a lame excuse after only talking to me after ignoring me for a week and telling me he "went " away after I had said about starting us freshly over.(he ignored me after begging him to say something, we got in a fight because he hurt me and I called him out ) I know for a fact he lied about his reasons for leaving and after telling me a week later he moved I yelled at him for not telling me on top of ignoring me (it was our first fight ). I tried having a civil conversation with him n talking about everything. he said nothing I gave him a few days n I told him I love n miss him n that I felt we could work through this but we need to communicate , I told him if he did not want to be with me to say so and I wouldn't bother him anymore that I'd let him go (this all took place over three weeks ) he said not one word. I haven't spoken to him in a month. He is in Florida n reguadless of what is going on I'm worried about him. I swore I wouldn't try n talk to him again when he clearly doesn't want anything to do with me but I feel like and maybe because I'm to nice that I should make sure he's OK and safe. It sounds dumb especially after the way he treated me bit I'm torn because of that because I still love him n care. We were together for over a year. It sounds dumb but it hurt n I've worked hard to make my heart stop hurting but I'm worried about him. I feel dumb

What Guys Said 2

• You feel dumb because you are not being clear with yourself about your motivations. You think that if you have contact with him, you can resolve this situation but you made a promise to leave him alone, so you are looking for a plausible excuse to have contact.

The fact that he does not respond makes this more difficult for you because it denies you having a sense of finality with the relationship. Since you don;t see it as clearly ended, and since you have a significant investment in the relationship, you don't want to let it end.

My heart wants what it started out with , my head sees the whole picture and doesn't. I'm torn. I do have and hold on to hope , but the fact that he won't end it , the fact that before I stopped trying he would talk to me but when I brought up about us he said nothing is what's killing me the fact that he's knowingly doing it is so wrong. He's 40 I never expected him to act like this. I feel like he's leaving doors open , I feel like the reason he was silent was so he can come back when he pleases. This man has never had any problems speaking his mind n now all of a sudden he's quiet. I want to let him go it's so hard. I'm not gonna ask him how he's doing I can't do that to myself

• you should go fvck yourself

What Girls Said 1

• He is not interested in you anymore. He doesn't even make an effort in order to reply to you. I don't think you should bother with him anymore.