WHY DID HE CAME BACK AFTER A MONTH OF NO CONTACT?

So my ex and I went out 2 years ago but it didn't really work out. He recently hit me up again a month ago. He said he wanted to get back and give it another try and actually make things work. He said that he had changed and mature. We hang out and we kissed for the first time later on that day he texted me saying he had an amazing time with me. A week later I saw his Snapchat story and he was with hanging out with another girl who he called "babe". I went on Instagram and he had blocked me which I don't get because he said he loved me and wanted to make things work and now that a month passed he wants to talk to me again? I'm confused ://

Most Helpful Guy

• he played you, and not only did he lie about being mature but it seems like you haven't learned from your past mistakes. And the same old song plays of the women going back to the same guy lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how you feel :(( I'm going through the same i have to move on I've said this to myself over 1000 million times but It's just impossible I wouldn't really go back because you never know if he wants to play you and I honestly have trust issues so even less

What Guys Said 1

• I could ask the same to Markiplier. He had a good reason. Friend committed suicide

What Girls Said 1

• Hun he's keeping his options open