Would you not date a girl just because she was a little chubby?

• Pass
    40% (6)26% (6)32% (12)Vote
  • I'd date her if I liked her
    60% (9)74% (17)68% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer skinny or average. A few extra kg are not a no-go if she wears them well, but I get much more picky.
    If she's fat... then definitely no

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually shocked at the male answers

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• "A little chubby" would mean she has a BF% below 30% probably around 25%. I'd date her. As long as she was generally healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • My personal preference is super skinny girls, however I don't really get caught up in it too much. If someone is cool and cute then that's the biggest part.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date her if it was just the normal extra skin of being fit and reasonably healthy I dont mind that but if its actual fat. I might be a little ambivilent as it would then highly depend on how we get along.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to find her physically attractive. It would depend on the girl, but my preference is for slim/athletic

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if her face is attractive

Chubbiness in my case is a plus as long as it doesn't mean she's legit obese

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if I had gotten to like her from before. If we just met, I don't think I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it really is a little chubby (like something that can be lost in less than a month), then yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date her. And on the body can be worked anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby does not mean not healthy. Sometimes I prefer chubby women and sometimes I don't. Don't worry too much about it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby is fine. If she was fat, then pass. I'm an active person

0|0
    0|0
  • A little chubby covers a wide range.

There's definitely a weight range where my attraction starts dropping off rapidly.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!